ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ

Xiao Zhan took it more seriously as he filled in the form this time.

What he used to play, what he's good at, what he likes, he wrote down whatever he can think of.

He even began to recall from kindergarten for fear that one day, Wang Yibo might meet his kindergarten classmates. His classmates might tell him that he was the best at folding paper planes, that it was always the most powerful and flew the farthest out of those from his class. And then Wang Yibo will come to ask about his sins.

He also carefully thought about the things he didn't like. However, Xiao Zhan, as a man, doesn't really have much to dislike. There were only a few even after thinking about it several times.

This time, the form took him 40 minutes to fill out, of which 35 minutes were used to recall the past.

While he was thinking seriously, Wang Yibo also accompanied him. They sat face to face. Wang Yibo put one leg over the other and his hands in the pockets of his coat, he was full of style.

Right now, Xiao Zhan was very much like a student who was punished by the teacher for copying homework. Wang-laoshi who sat opposite him, did not do anything else but waited for him.

Xiao Zhan's brain finally ran out of use, he checked it for the final time before handing the form to Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo sat up a little straighter and took the form from Xiao Zhan's hand.

Xiao Zhan sat properly and couldn't help pursing his mouth as he waited for Wang Yibo to speak.

Wang Yibo also examined it very carefully this time. As he read through it, he suddenly put down the paper and looked up at Xiao Zhan, "Paper plane?"

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Mn."

Wang Yibo didn't quite understand, "What is that?"

Xiao Zhan laughed awkwardly.

Yes, it does seem a little strange. However, isn't this because you, Wang-laoshi wanted me to be as comprehensive as possible.

Xiao Zhan explained, "When I was in senior kindergarten, or maybe the second year of kindergarten, the teacher organized a paper plane competition. At first, it was a group competition, then a class competition, then a grade competition. And finally, I won first place in the whole school." Xiao Zhan stretched out a finger, "I even got a certificate."

Wang Yibo's expression finally became a little less strict. It seemed like he pictured something, "What's written on the certificate? Congratulations to little Xiao Zhan for winning first place in the school-wide paper plane competition?"

Xiao Zhan laughed, it does seem a little funny.

"Pretty much," Xiao Zhan leaned forward and put his hand on the table. "My mom even rewarded me with ice cream because I got a certificate."

"Ice cream." Wang Yibo suddenly repeated and continued, "Do you like ice cream?"

Wow, you really captured the main point.

As expected of you, Wang Yibo.

Xiao Zhan quickly pointed to the form, "I wrote it."

Sure enough, Wang Yibo looked down. Then he saw the few words on the bottom half.

"Ice cream (I liked it as a kid, now I feel it's ordinary)"

Wang Yibo's expression suddenly softened.

"This." Wang Yibo continued to ask, "What is shoelace tying?"

Xiao Zhan raised his eyebrows. Since Wang Yibo was interested in listening, he will also be interested in talking about it, "This is also a competition in which I won a certificate. However, shoelace tying wasn't one of those knockout competitions. A few people were randomly selected by our class teacher to participate. I think it was two people per class? At that time, I was also the fastest in the whole school."