ƑƖƑƬƳ ƬƜƠ

When Zhao Xin received a message from his assistant, it was while he was having dinner with Wang Yibo.

The assistant said that Designer Xiao replied with an email saying he agreed to cooperate with our company.

Zhao Xin asked his assistant to screenshot the time of the reply, and then secretly glanced at his brother who was eating soup opposite him.

The time on the screenshot shows 18:16, which means that his assistant told him almost as soon as he received the email.

Zhao Xin put away his phone and took a glance at Wang Yibo again.

His brother was so calm, perhaps he already received the email? Waiting to give him a blow when he's happily thinking that he was the one who received it first?

After thinking for a few seconds, Zhao Xin couldn't help but test, "Ge, is sao-zi very busy today?"

Wang Yibo shook his head, "I don't know."

Zhao Xin frowned.

He couldn't tell from his brother's tone.

What does that mean?

He ate two more mouthfuls of rice and finally couldn't hold it any longer. He took out his phone.

"Ge." Zhao Xin opened WeChat and pulled out the screenshot his assistant sent to him, "Sao-zi accepted my order, what about you?"

Wang Yibo paused briefly, and then stared at the picture for a few seconds.

Zhao Xin continued to ask faintly, "What about you, ge? Did you receive it?"

Wang Yibo put down the spoon, took out his phone, and looked at it.

No messages.

He didn't let his thoughts wander around and called Xu Jing directly.

Probably because he was on standby, Xu Jing quickly picked up the phone.

"President Wang."

Wang Yibo asked, "Who sent the email to Xiao Zhan this afternoon?"

Xu Jing said, "It was sent by the planning department."

Wang Yibo asked, "Have you received a reply?"

Xu Jing, "I don't know. I'll go ask."

Wang Yibo, "Okay."

Zhao Xin was listening to this call, from this, he immediately became confident.

However, his brother's assistant hadn't replied yet, so he can't be happy too early.

He could only hold his breath and lowered his head to finish the rest of the meal first

Before long, Xu Jing called back.

Zhao Xin raised his head quietly and listened to Wang Yibo say, "Mn, I got it."

Then Wang Yibo hung up.

Zhao Xin lowered his head again.

It was quiet for a few seconds, then Wang Yibo spoke, "You win."

Wang Yibo's tone was so low that Zhao Xin didn't dare to celebrate loudly

Not only did he not dare to celebrate, he did not even dare to do anything at all. It was as if he was the one who had lost the bet.

"Did I win because sao-zi replied to your company's email later than mine?" The more he talked, the quieter he got, "Or did you not get a reply at all?"

Wang Yibo lowered his head to eat soup, looking like he didn't want to talk, "No reply."

Zhao Xin mumbled an "oh", then lowered his head and ate another mouthful of soup.