ƑƖƔЄ

Wang Yibo's house is a two-story duplex villa with a cool color tone. After the entrance came the living room, although it had all the necessary furniture, it looked empty because of how the space was reasonably arranged.

Xiao Zhan didn't feel comfortable doing more observations, after walking inside alongside Wang Yibo, he stood by the sofa.

Wang Yibo was answering the phone.

"Mn, alright, send it to me, okay."

With a few words, Wang Yibo hung up in less than a minute.

He turned his head to face Xiao Zhan, and Xiao Zhan immediately stood properly.

Wang Yibo, "I have something to do right now, for work."

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Mn."

After speaking, he led Xiao Zhan upstairs. They passed through a hallway, then stood at the door of a room.

Wang Yibo, "This is the bedroom."

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Mn."

Wang Yibo, "The study is next door, come find me if you have any questions."

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Mn."

Just like that, Wang Yibo left to do work.

Without him here, Xiao Zhan felt a lot more comfortable. He entered the bedroom, closed the door, took a long breath of relief, and turned on the lights.

The simple furnish style particularly matched Wang Yibo's temperament. Xiao Zhan took a look around and admired the precious decorations on the shelves and the famous paintings on the walls.

There is a bathroom in the bedroom, Xiao Zhan stopped lingering, pulled out a chair and put his bag on it.

As if he were on a business trip, he brought the set of travel-specified toiletries from home, it was a big whole bag.

Only after he brought the toiletries into the bathroom, he realized that he didn't bring his pajamas.

Xiao Zhan stood in front of the bathroom mirror while holding his things and spent a few seconds in daze.

He usually doesn't need to bring pajamas on business trips, he goes to bed in a pair of underwear, or at most, he'll add a pair of pants.

So like this, he forgot about it when he came here.

Xiao Zhan tilted his head toward himself in the mirror, and looked at the time on his watch, which showed 11 o'clock.

Might as well go home to get it.

He put away his things, walked out of the bedroom, and knocked on the door of the study.

There was no movement inside, but Xiao Zhan remembered Wang Yibo said just now that he can come find him if there are any problems. If so, the him right now probably isn't an interruption.

Thus, he slightly opened the door and poked his head in.

Wang Yibo was sitting in front of the desk with his head lowered looking at his computer. Probably because he heard something from his side, he slightly lifted his head.

Xiao Zhan slowly and cautiously squeezed into the study. Seeing that Wang Yibo didn't seem to show a negative expression, he walked over quietly.

Wang Yibo was wearing earbuds and did not speak after Xiao Zhan walked over so Xiao Zhan assumed it's inconvenient for him to talk at the moment. He must be in a video conference or something else.

Wang Yibo raised his head, as if asking Xiao Zhan what's wrong.

Xiao Zhan felt that it must be inappropriate to speak right now. So he glanced around, took a blank sheet of paper from the printer and drew a pen from the pen holder.