ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƠƝЄ

Xiao Zhan began to fill in his preferences.

Because Wang Yibo said to be as detailed as possible, Xiao Zhan took it seriously.

Things that he didn't like to eat: yogurt, scallions, carrots, onions, celery, liver and blood of all animals...

After he finished writing this, he heard Wang Yibo on the opposite side leisurely letting out, "A bit picky."

Xiao Zhan laughed and didn't say anything.

Next was the food he likes.

This was relatively easy to fill out, Xiao Zhan didn't have any food he particularly liked to eat, but there is one thing.

Xiao Zhan wrote on the paper "yummy food, sweets".

Animals he likes: kittens.

Animals he dislikes: spiders.

Hobbies: shoes, basketball games, gaming (all occasionally)

...

After filling it out, he checked it again and thought everything over again. After Xiao Zhan felt that there were no other problems with it, he handed it over.

Xiao Zhan, "Wang-laoshi, how is it?"

Wang-laoshi looked up at Xiao Zhan and actually cooperated with him, "Let me check it, you sit down first."

Xiao Zhan obediently, "Yes laoshi."

Wang-laoshi checked very slowly, it was so slow that Xiao Zhan first thought there was something wrong with what he wrote.

Xiao Zhan pursed his lips and lay on the desk as he waited. He rested his chin on his arm, and lightly tapped the desk with his fingertips.

After a while, Wang-laoshi finally moved. He put the paper on the table, lowered his head slightly, and met Xiao Zhan's eyes.

Wang Yibo, "It's okay now."

Xiao Zhan smiled with his eyes, "Yes laoshi."

Wang Yibo was amused by Xiao Zhan, who was still in his role, and smiled.

Wang Yibo didn't have any intention to leave and it didn't look like he was going to do work. He picked up that piece of paper again. It seemed that he had something to say so Xiao Zhan also did not leave and waited.

Sure enough, a few seconds later, Wang Yibo asked Xiao Zhan, "You like shoes?"

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Mn, only a little, I'm not that crazy about it."

Wang Yibo nodded, looking like he wanted to know more, "Is it sneakers?"

Xiao Zhan, "Yes."

Wang Yibo was curious, "How? You collect them?"

Xiao Zhan thought for a moment, then said, "Yes."

Wang Yibo nodded: "I didn't see you bring them over."

Xiao Zhan explained, "They won't fit in the shoe cabinet at home. There are also some that I don't usually wear, so I didn't bring them."

Wang Yibo seemed to be deep in thought, then said, "There's a storage room on the first floor near the balcony that has not being used. Are you interested? We can renovate it a bit and give it to you for your shoes."

Xiao Zhan was so surprised that he sat up straight.

When he helped Zhang Kai choose a guest room in the evening, he also wandered around the few rooms downstairs. There was indeed a vacant room next to the balcony, it had a few shelves and nothing else.