ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƧƖҲ

Before long, they strolled to the edge of the sports field.

There were several classes in the middle of their physical education on the field. Some were playing soccer, some were playing badminton, some were playing basketball, some were hula hooping, and some were flying kites.

Xiao Zhan said, "Do you know where the three holy places for dating in our school are?"

Wang Yibo, "I don't."

Xiao Zhan stretched out three fingers and folded them one by one, "The small forest behind the Cold Palace, the sports field at night, and outside the courtyard walls." Then he asked Wang Yibo, "Do you know the Cold Palace?"

Wang Yibo, "The science and technology building."

"That's right." Xiao Zhan laughed, "Do you know why it's called the Cold Palace?"

Wang Yibo thought, "It's too cold?"

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Pretty much, because it's cold in winter, cold in summer and cold all year round, so it's called the Cold Palace. It is said that this name was passed down from the last last last last year, I don't know how many 'last's there are."

Wang Yibo, "It was already called that during my freshman year."

Xiao Zhan, "It has a long history."

Wang Yibo asked, "Have you been to those places?"

Xiao Zhan answered with a question, "Do you know that I've never dated?"

Wang Yibo nodded, "I know."

"So except for the sports field, I haven't been to those." Xiao Zhan said. "It's said that other than the sports field, you can always see more than one couple in the two other places whenever you go there."

Wang Yibo asked, "According to who?"

Xiao Zhan, "My university roommates."

During university, there was a period when Xiao Zhan wanted to date. The reason was because of his roommates. During that time, it was as if they planned it together, all of them got cuffed one by one.

Later, this idea was also dropped because of his roommates, because the first love of all his roommates lasted less than a month.

He saw how his roommates broke up, dated, then broke up and dated again. Gradually, he felt that love seemed very troublesome.

So for the next four years, only Xiao Zhan remained alone.

He's often by himself in the dormitory; eating, sleeping, and studying alone. When his roommates finally came back, he still had to listen to them share their daily life and feed him dog food[1]

Just like the friends who are keen on introducing Xiao Zhan to other people in recent years. In those years, it was his roommates who kept trying to help Xiao Zhan find a partner.

Whenever a boy or girl approaches Xiao Zhan, his roommates always shout louder than anyone else.

Three men can also make out a play. Even when Xiao Zhan only said a few words to someone, he can receive a 200,000-word pure love novel co-produced by his roommates whenever he comes back.

Yesterday, after he sent the marriage photo to his Moments, his roommates also chatted under the comments. Each of their tones were very much like an old mother. It was very gratifying, it had the feeling of their cub finally finding a lover.

Xiao Zhan was puzzled for some time. He didn't know why everyone was so concerned about his life-long event.

It ranged from his grandma's friend to his little cousin. Every time they see him and chat, the topic will turn to his life-long event.