ƑƠƲƦ

Xiao Zhan owns a house in City A, which can be considered as a bachelor apartment.

Two years after his studio opened, he already lived a life free of financial worries in terms of food and clothes. After another year, he bought a house. Another year later, he bought a car. He seemed to be the one doing the best out of the graduates from his year.

In regards to relationships, just like his mom, there appears to be many friends who want to introduce a partner for him because of how sociable he is.

As soon as they thought of someone suitable, they would first think of Xiao Zhan.

When making friends, it has always gone well for Xiao Zhan. However, when it came to dating and marriage, for some reason, he would always find something about the other that he isn't satisfied with.

Even after just chatting, there would only be a few he found suitable to proceed with. Not to mention after a date, the strange vibe he felt from everyone could only leave him laughing awkwardly.

His mom said his standards are too high, especially after each blind date. The other always seemed to be pretty satisfied with him, the one that isn't satisfied is Xiao Zhan. This makes his mom quite anxious.

So after every blind date, he has to welcome a scolding from his mom.

Sometimes, he also reflects on himself, is it really that his standard is too high?

To be honest, he's not in a hurry to marry, and it's not to the extent that he really wants to marry. But the environment around him doesn't allow him to not be in a hurry, his mom is urging, his grandma is urging, his classmates are setting off red firecrackers, and some of his friend's kids were already about to enter kindergarten.

They made it seem like he made some big mistake.

Some years ago, a few days after the same sex marriage law has been passed, he came out to his family. He said he has no interest in girls and there was no need to introduce any more girls to him.

After that, he thought the blind dates would stop. But what he didn't expect was that after his mom agonized for a few days, she suddenly accepted it and immediately started setting him up with men.

The story is, she found quite a handful of them, almost as if they came from catching up with the trend. During that period, Xiao Zhan went on so many blind dates that he wanted to puke.

So the fact is, when Xiao Zhan decided to marry Wang Yibo , it was a bit impulsive.

And a bit because he wanted to turn in the homework to his family.

He's not sure how or what Wang Yibo checked up about him.

But he doesn't understand Wang Yibo , not even a tiny bit. He only knows the two-paged resume from earlier today that didn't really say much.

After the meal, Xiao Zhan told Wang Yibo that he brought his car and there was no need to call the driver over.

The two walked together to the parking lot and arrived next to Xiao Zhan's car.

After Xiao Zhan unlocked his car, his eyes flowed over and took a glance at Wang Yibo .

Since Wang Yibo drives such a good car, Xiao Zhan didn't know if he would dislike this one.

But very considerably, Wang Yibo didn't, he had no change of expression.

Xiao Zhan opened the door of the driver's seat, and before he got in, he remembered the image of Wang Yibo's driver opening the door of the car for Wang Yibo. Xiao Zhan immediately stood up properly and was thinking about whether he should open the door for Wang Yibo .