ƧƖҲƬЄЄƝ

When Xiao Zhan woke up again, it was already dark outside.

The sofa was very small and cramped. Xiao Zhan only moved a little, yet it seemed as if he was about to fall. He was covered with a blanket and there was nothing inside the blanket.

Wang Yibo wasn't at his side. Xiao Zhan let out a gasp from his throat, then sat up.

His clothes were scattered all over the floor. The living room lights weren't turned on, but some light leaked in from the kitchen. Xiao Zhan peeked over there but was met with a blind spot and couldn't see anything.

After sleeping for so long, he felt a bit dizzy. He first picked up his clothes from the ground and put them on. Then he poured a glass of water from the table and finally regained his senses.

He lowered his head and buried his face in his hands.

Did they just...

Do it for the entire afternoon...

"Awake?"

Wang Yibo's voice suddenly sounded and Xiao Zhan raised his head.

Xiao Zhan, "Mn."

After responding, he lowered his head to drink water.

Wang Yibo said, "Come eat."

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Okay."

Wang Yibo turned on the lights in the living room. Xiao Zhan uncomfortably squinted his eyes for a bit and then glanced at the watch on the wall. Only to realize that it was currently 8 in the evening.

He didn't know when he fell asleep. He only remembered that after the two ended their last round, Wang Yibo embraced him and asked him if he was sleepy.

Xiao Zhan was indeed sleepy, but he didn't plan on sleeping like this. He wanted to take a shower first, even if he didn't have the energy to take a shower, he wanted to at least put on some clothes first.

However, Wang Yibo's tone was overly gentle. After Xiao Zhan answered him with an "mn", Wang Yibo held him even tighter. He even rubbed Xiao Zhan's head a few times, as if coaxing him, "Sleep if you're sleepy."

Xiao Zhan was successfully coaxed and immediately dozed off as told.

A man of 178cm plus a man of 187cm. The sofa was already too small for them, but they still cuddled together.

What Xiao Zhan smelled was Wang Yibo's fragrance. What he felt was Wang Yibo's body temperature. And what he heard was Wang Yibo's heartbeat.

This nap, he slept extremely well.

Wang Yibo went to the dining room after talking to him. Xiao Zhan finished the water on the table, then went to the bathroom.

Xiao Zhan washed his face then rubbed his eyes to look at himself in the mirror.

His hair was messy, but because he had a bit of a natural curl, even messy curls had their own beauty. He grabbed at it at random to make himself look a little less unrestrained.

His line of sight fell lower.

Xiao Zhan frowned.

What's this thing under his neck?

Xiao Zhan approached the mirror, raised his head, and pulled down the collar of his clothes.

He froze for 2 seconds. Then carefully tidy up the collar until it can't be seen.

Wang Yibo seemed to be a little different this time.

As Xiao Zhan buried himself in his thoughts, he pursed his lips. However, it seemed to be useless as the smile still easily leaked from the corner of his mouth.