ƑƠƲƦƬЄЄƝ

There were several consecutive ding-dongs from Xiao Zhan's laptop. They were WeChat messages. Xiao Zhan looked down at the lower right corner. It was a message from a client.

When Wang Yibo went upstairs just now, Xiao Zhan wasn't wearing earphones. Now that Wang Yibo came down, Xiao Zhan had to pick up the earphones on the sofa and plug them into his laptop.

The client was still sending him messages nonstop. Xiao Zhan glanced at Wang Yibo who had already turned on his own laptop beside him. Seeing that Wang Yibo didn't seem to have any intention to speak, he thought that he should deal with the matter at hand first.

Afraid that Wang Yibo would suddenly talk to him, he only wore the right earphone. Wang Yibo was sitting on his left, so he left his left ear for him.

The customer who sent the message was the client from the morning. They likely encountered an emergency as they kept asking if Xiao Zhan was there.

After Xiao Zhan replied with a "here", the client finally stopped.

It turned out that the date on the large poster was wrong. However, since it was a problem from the client's side, Xiao Zhan wasn't too worried and changed it into the correct date as requested.

The client was extremely thankful and said that it needed to be used this evening, fortunately, it was discovered in time and Xiao-laoshi[2] could change it in time.

After Xiao Zhan said you're welcome, he took the earphones down.

Although Wang Yibo didn't say anything, Xiao Zhan felt that it's better if he went upstairs. It wouldn't be good if he disturbed Wang Yibo again like this morning.

He won't go to the study. He didn't feel comfortable enough and Wang Yibo said it was too stuffy.

He isn't as complicated as Wang Yibo. As long as he has a laptop, he can work anywhere, so he thought, why not go to the bedroom, there's also a desk there.

After thinking, he put away the earphones, shut the laptop, and was about to unplug the power supply when Wang Yibo suddenly looked over.

Wang Yibo, "You're done with work?"

Xiao Zhan unplugged and then hid the adapter, "No, I'm going to the bedroom."

Wang Yibo slightly tilted his head, "It's not comfortable here?"

Xiao Zhan was confused, "That's not it."

That's not it, Mr. Wang, did you lose your memory?

Xiao Zhan learned his ability to repeat, "Didn't you say that you're not used to having someone next to you when you're doing business at home."

Wang Yibo's expression suddenly became a little unnatural, he lowered his head a little, then said, "Mn. Sit down, I need to overcome it."

Xiao Zhan was skeptical.

Xiao Zhan can understand Wang Yibo's needing to overcome this kind of problem in order to manage the marriage seriously. But how come his tone was so unnatural? It sounded like he made a mistake and got caught.

Since Wang Yibo already said so, Xiao Zhan naturally had no reason to go up. He plugged the power back in and reconnected the earphones.

For the rest of the time, both of them were working. Because of what happened this morning, Xiao Zhan would occasionally lose his concentration to Wang Yibo. However, after seeing Wang Yibo serious at work, Xiao Zhan felt relieved.

As they are both busy with something, the time went by quickly.

At three o'clock in the afternoon, the doorbell rang punctually. Xiao Zhan, who got disturbed, suddenly raised his head and looked towards the door.