ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƧƖҲ

After the ceremony, it just happened to be lunchtime.

Under the guidance of the venue staff, all the guests were introduced into the hotel restaurant to get ready for their meals.

At noon, the temperature was much higher.

Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan took off their coats in the lounge and entered the hotel restaurant together.

The eye-catching newlyweds also brought today's festive atmosphere to a higher level. When the waiter helped them open the door, it was visible that many cameras were raised toward them.

Other than the camera group they specifically invited, the rest were from today's guests. They all turned around and took pictures of them at the door.

Xiao Zhan was rarely under so many lights and felt slightly uncomfortable at this moment.

He didn't know what to do and could only lean toward Wang Yibo.

He didn't know where to look, so he could only talk to Wang Yibo.

Then smiled at the air.

"So many cameras." Xiao Zhan whispered.

Wang Yibo took him by the hand, "Let's go, little protagonist."

The protagonist's table was at the innermost end, so they had to go from one end of the crowd to the other.

Xiao Zhan is just an ordinary person. When has he ever faced so many lenses before? So the moment he felt uneasy, he immediately talked to Wang Yibo.

What did he say?

Probably just this and that.

"Wang Yibo, when we go on vacation. What about the fishes and flowers at home?"

"I'll leave it to my mother."

"Then won't she know the password again?"

"We can change it when we come back."

"Oh."

"Change to what?"

"031116."

Xiao Zhan didn't ask what it meant, but lowered his eyes slightly and began to decipher it by himself.

A few seconds later, he succeeded in deciphering. He suddenly raised his head, then smirked at Wang Yibo.

"Ah~" Xiao Zhan grinned and pursed his lower lip.

So many people were staring at them as they walked. Although no one could hear what they talked about, it was sweet enough just looking at them.

Wang Yibo also had an appearance that looked like he was teasing his husband.

After almost everyone was seated, the hotel began to serve the food.

The two newlyweds also began toasting to each table, table by table.

Starting from the table of elders to relatives, and finally close friends from both grooms.

As for the route, they first toasted Wang Yibo's friends.

Xiao Zhan had met most of Wang Yibo's friends. They were basically all his business partners. They drank and started chatting, and boy, was it full of politeness.

Xiao Zhan also knew how to say some pretentious words for the scene. Plus, since he was beside Wang Yibo, he hardly needs to say anything. The other took care of everything, it's enough for him to show a smiling face.

Next, it was Xiao Zhan's friends.

He invited many people this time, which included a group of high school classmates, a group of university classmates, and a group of university friends.