ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ

Because Mother Wang was waiting outside, Wang didn't give himself too long to calm down. He quickly lifted the blanket, picked up his pants from the ground, and put it on.

Xiao Zhan's face was red from shame. He sat on the sofa and looked at Wang Yibo, covering his face with his hands in embarrassment.

What the fuck is this.

The door is facing the back of the sofa. Looking from the door, in fact, everything is blocked by the backrest and nothing can be seen.

Well, this comfort doesn't help at all.

Whether it was blocked or not, you can still see what they were doing just now from a single look.

Xiao Zhan also made some strange sounds.

Gasping for breath and stuff, auntie must have heard it all.

Xiao Zhan's face got redder and redder, then redder and redder, it wouldn't go down at all.

He lowered his head, thinking that Wang's mother was outside, he said to Wang Yibo, "It's quite cold outside, aren't you letting your mother in?"

Wang Yibo handed the water to Xiao Zhan, "Have you calmed down?"

Xiao Zhan, who hasn't calmed down at all, said, "It's fine now. Call auntie in."

When Wang Yibo went to open the door, Xiao Zhan took a deep breath and drank all the water in the cup.

It didn't matter whether his face was red or not, when Wang Yibo opened the door, Xiao Zhan stood up.

From far away, Xiao Zhan heard Mother Wang's thin voice.

"Mom didn't mean to."

"Who knew you guys would do this kind of thing downstairs in the morning."

"I thought you guys didn't get up yet."

"This early in the morning, look at the time."

"I'll call you before I come next time."

"Now that you're married, change the password of the door to save me from bumping into things."

"Aiya, mom's so embarrassed."

Wang Yibo said, "It's all right. Stop talking about it."

Mother Wang, "Fine, fine."

Mother Wang still likes Xiao Zhan very much. In addition to what happened just now, another layer of embarrassment was added towards Mother Wang's good feelings towards him.

So because of embarrassment, she suddenly became enthusiastic, "Zhan, good morning."

Xiao Zhan nodded and smiled, "Good morning, auntie."

Mother Wang came over and asked, "Have you eaten? You guys got up so early. Let me make breakfast for you."

Xiao Zhan, "No need, auntie, we have eaten."

Wang Yibo added, "Xiao Zhan made porridge, we just finished it."

Mother Wang laughed dryly twice, and the phrase 'when full from food and warm from clothes, the heart of lust arises' suddenly came to mind.

Mother Wang laughed again and heard Xiao Zhan ask her, "Did auntie eat?"

Mother Wang nodded, "I've eaten." She asked, "Why did you guys get up so early?"

Xiao Zhan said, "Wang Yibo is going on a business trip later. His flight is at 9 something."

Mother Wang sighed and looked at Wang Yibo unhappily, "You're going on another business trip, how long will it be this time?"