ƧЄƔЄƝ

Xiao Zhan felt that letting Wang Yibo send him to work was weird, but Wang Yibo did not give him a chance to refuse. He stood up right after speaking.

Xiao Zhan looked up at Wang Yibo and saw him take out his phone to make a call.

"Drive the car over... I'm driving it."

He hung up the phone in less than ten seconds, then glanced at Xiao Zhan. Xiao Zhan quickly stood up.

On the way out, Xiao Zhan said to Wang Yibo, "Actually, it doesn't need to be so troublesome."

Wang Yibo said faintly, "You're being polite towards me?"

Xiao Zhan froze for a bit.

He knew that Wang Yibo wasn't asking to exchange courtesies, Wang Yibo was literally asking what he was asking.

Xiao Zhan replied earnestly, "No, it's just that I see you're so busy, I'm afraid of delaying your time."

Wang Yibo nodded, "Takes 30 minutes there and back."

Hearing this, Xiao Zhan thought Wang Yibo was going to follow up with it won't affect anything. Instead, Wang Yibo said, "It would indeed be delaying."

Xiao Zhan showed an expression full of question marks, what the heck is this man actually thinking?

Xiao Zhan could only suggest once again, "You can let Lin Chen drive me."

But Wang Yibo was firm, "I'm driving."

Xiao Zhan was confused, "What's the matter? Why won't you let Lin Chen drive me?"

Wang Yibo, "I don't know."

Xiao Zhan: ? ? ?

The car has already arrived and Wang Yibo has already hopped in, so this topic of conversation ended here.

Wang Yibo drove very steadily. There was no music in the car, no radio, and no windows were opened. The silence made Xiao Zhan a little uncomfortable.

After driving for a while, Chu Yi sent a message, which was about a draft from this morning. Xiao Zhan picked up his phone and zoomed in to observe the details. During the process, Chu Yi sent another message, and along with it came the sound shoo.

Xiao Zhan closed the image after he finished looking at the draft and saw a voice message. He originally wanted to hold it down to turn it into a text message, but he lifted his finger too early and the voice message was played.

"Boss~ Boss~ Boss~ How's the draft this time?"

He used a very soft tone of voice, probably because he was bullied by the client all morning.

No matter how big and strong a man is, if they experience such things, they would definitely all become temperamental.

But acting cute, Xiao Zhan felt that Chu Yi learned it from Rongrong instead.

Xiao Zhan lowered his head and typed, It's good, let the client take a look at it, I'll be there soon.

Xiao Zhan saw that Chu Yi sent over an okay, then locked his phone.

There was one more street before arriving at the destination. Xiao Zhan had nothing left to do so he looked at the trees zooming by on the road, the license plate of the car in front, and played with his fingers.

Wang Yibo suddenly spoke, "The one just now is a worker from your studio?"

Hearing him, Xiao Zhan immediately sat straightened up a little bit, "Mn."