ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ

A moment before shutting down his phone, Xiao Zhan sent a message to Wang Yibo. Finally, he clicked into his Moments for one last glance.

With this glance, he found that Zhao Xin, who had commented 'ahhhhhhhhh' on his post a few minutes ago, came here with another 'ahhhhhhhhh'.

If time permitted, Xiao Zhan would've taken a screenshot and asked Wang Yibo, what's with your cousin

On the way back, Xiao Zhan fell asleep on the plane again.

Probably because his subconscious mind was telling his brain that since this journey had a beginning and an end, then he must see it to the very end. When Xiao Zhan fell asleep, he dreamed of Wang Yibo confessing to him.

It was a scene that he had seen before, Xiao Zhan was still a college student in his dream. He was playing games in University A's dormitory and was suddenly told by someone that class was about to start.

Xiao Zhan rushed to the lecture building in a hurry. It was clearly broad daylight outside just now, but it turned into nighttime in an instant.

Xiao Zhan in the dream didn't find this strange at all. Instead, he ran anxiously with books in his arms, thinking he must not be late.

The more he ran, the darker the corridor became. He wanted to turn on the light, but he couldn't find the switch no matter what.

Since he had class on top of his mind, Xiao Zhan didn't think much and went directly to the classroom. However, there was no one in the classroom, and it was still dark all around.

He stopped at the door, then the classroom door in front of him suddenly opened.

Wang Yibo stood at the door with a guitar.

"Xiao Zhan xuedi."

The same time Wang Yibo spoke, many small lights were lit up in the classroom behind Wang Yibo.

Xiao Zhan exclaimed wow in his heart.

"Hello, I'm your xuezhang, Wang Yibo."

Xiao Zhan stood there dumbfounded.

Wang Yibo said, "I like you."

There was no alarm ringing, there was no one disturbing him, there was nothing. Xiao Zhan woke up by himself.

And it was at the moment when Wang Yibo said he liked him.

He woke up from shock.

He opened his eyes and remained in his seat for a long time before his spirit returned to the world.

And only then did he realize what he had just dreamed about.

Isn't this the story Wang Yibo told him before about how he got pursued?

Xiao Zhan exhaled a long breath and looked at the time, he should be arriving in about ten minutes.

So he simply didn't sleep anymore. Having nothing to do, he located the pictures of Wang Yibo in his phone to have a look.

He looked at him both zoomed in and zoomed out, Wang Yibo looked so damn good.

Time passed quickly and very soon, he arrived.

Xiao Zhan pulled down the control center and turned off flight mode, then his phone rang.

It came from an unfamiliar number belonging to City B.

Xiao Zhan stared at the phone number for a while before picking it up.

"Hello."

"You brat, what took you so long to answer my phone?"