ƑƖƑƬƳ

The road to the airport was not very long. Soon, Lin Chen drove to the entrance of the airport.

Xiao Zhan, who said he wasn't too sleepy just a moment ago at home, actually fell asleep as he watched the video with Wang Yibo.

After the car stopped, Xu Jing turned his head and seemed to want to say something. However, Wang Yibo raised his hand and shushed Xu Jing.

Xu Jing could only shut up and give Lin Chen a look.

The two in the front row quietly got out of the car and took out their luggage from the trunk.

Xu Jing returned to the car, took a glance at Xiao Zhan, who had his head on Wang Yibo's shoulder, then whispered, "President Wang."

The video on Wang Yibo's laptop was still playing.

In fact, the video wasn't long, but because the host's voice was overly smooth and low, it was rather easy to coax people to sleep.

Wang Yibo wasn't that interested in this video. At first, he only wanted to take a look.

But now, it has been repeated several times.

Xu Jing called President Wang and saw that Wang Yibo didn't move. Thinking that there was still time, Xu Jing simply did not rush him. He closed the door slowly and waited outside with Lin Chen.

Xiao Zhan slept soundly. His forehead was pressing on Wang Yibo's shoulder, his head was buried, and his hair covered most of his face

His phone was still in his hand. Holding it weakly, looking like it will fall soon.

Wang Yibo turned his head and stared at his hair, then reached out and touched it. After this, he looked down and stared at his hand.

His hand had decided what to do for him before his mind did. He gently and slowly pulled out Xiao Zhan's phone, and then put his hand there instead, sticking close to Xiao Zhan's palm.

Probably because he felt the interference from the outside world, Xiao Zhan suddenly woke up.

He was in a trance for a few seconds, then suddenly raised his head and subconsciously pulled his hand back.

"Arrived?" Xiao Zhan looked out of the window.

Wang Yibo nodded and handed over his phone, "Arrived.

Xiao Zhan took it and looked at the front row, "Where did they go?"

Wang Yibo, "Outside."

Xiao Zhan just woke up and was still a little muddled, "What? Why are we still in the car? The plane drove off?"

Wang Yibo laughed, "How does the plane drive off?"

Xiao Zhan didn't realize what Wang Yibo was laughing at. He was still in his imaginary panic. He looked at the watch on his wrist, then raised his head, "8:10, huh?"

In contrast, Wang Yibo was very calm.

He calmly smiled at Xiao Zhan, and then calmly touched Xiao Zhan's head.

"There's enough time." Wang Yibo said, "You don't need to get off. Xu Jing and I will go in."

Thinking that there was not much time left, Xiao Zhan nodded and said, "Okay."

Wang Yibo asked again, "Since I'm on a business trip, what do you need to do every day?"

Xiao Zhan, "Call you."

Wang Yibo was satisfied, "Mn." Then he took the initiative to say, "I'll let you know when I arrive."

Xiao Zhan was delighted, "Okay."