ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ

The sun warmed its way to Xiao Zhan's heart.

Right now, he was standing at the entrance, in front of Wang Yibo, holding flowers, and a little over the moon.

This time he also blushed very quickly, so he lowered his head and slowly picked up the flowers.

Wang Yibo suddenly took a step toward him. Because there were flowers between them, Wang Yibo pushed the flowers and the flowers pushed Xiao Zhan, so Xiao Zhan had to step back.

Wang Yibo took another step forward.

Xiao Zhan took another step back.

Step by step like this, Xiao Zhan was pushed against a pillar on the edge of the porch by Wang Yibo.

This was Wang Yibo's favorite part, Xiao Zhan was controlled by the flowers and the pillar.

Controlled by him

Wang Yibo put the flowers in his hand aside and took the flowers from Xiao Zhan's hand.

"Hey hey." Xiao Zhan followed his flower with his eyes. He wanted to grab it, but Wang Yibo lifted his hand and Xiao Zhan grabbed nothing but air.

Xiao Zhan jumped for it again, Wang Yibo continued to raise his head, and he still didn't get to touch anything.

Xiao Zhan took back his hands and gave up on this bouquet of flowers, then put on his hood with familiarity.

But he didn't get to put on his hood like he wanted, because Wang Yibo stopped him.

Xiao Zhan's face was getting redder and redder.

Wang Yibo, "Why are you hiding?"

Xiao Zhan looked left and right, "I'm not."

Wang Yibo, "Why do you hide from me when you blush?

Xiao Zhan lowered his head and gritted his teeth, "It's ugly."

Wang Yibo laughed, "How is it ugly?

Xiao Zhan shook his head, "I've seen pictures of me blushing, it's very ugly."

Wang Yibo disagreed with what Xiao Zhan said. He raised Xiao Zhan's chin and lifted Xiao Zhan's head, "Is it because you feel that it's ugly that you always hide it from me?"

Xiao Zhan frowned with his mouth, "Why else?"

Wang Yibo laughed. He saw Xiao Zhan's redness slowly disappear and gently bit his cheek.

Wang Yibo, "You don't have to hide in the future, I don't find it ugly."

Xiao Zhan frowned with his brows and then looked at Wang Yibo in disbelief, "Don't lie to me."

Wang Yibo was very serious, "When did I ever lie to you?"

Xiao Zhan thought for a moment, "I guess you haven't."

Wang Yibo laughed and raised his hand to knock on Xiao Zhan's head.

Xiao Zhan pursed his lips. Wang Yibo seemed to like knocking on his head recently.

With a sudden thirst for knowledge, Xiao Zhan asked, "Where did you learn it?" Xiao Zhan also raised his hand and knocked on Wang Yibo's head, "This."

Wang Yibo grabbed Xiao Zhan's hand and knocked on Xiao Zhan three times.

While knocking, he said, "I didn't learn it from anywhere, I just want to knock on you."

Xiao Zhan, "Fine."

Probably because he instinctively wanted to laugh, but his reasoning told him he shouldn't be laughing so joyously. From when they've began to now, the muscles on Xiao Zhan's face were all cooperating with him, putting on a stiff expression on his face.