ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ƠƝЄ

Xiao Zhan folded the jersey like a treasure and put it in the bag.

In order not to make himself look so stupid, he got himself to calm down a little.

"Thank you." Xiao Zhan thanked Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo, "No need to be so polite to me."

Xiao Zhan shook his head, "It's normal to say thank you when you receive gifts, no matter how close the relationship is."

Wang Yibo tilted his head, as if thinking about the rationality of this matter.

Xiao Zhan waited quietly for a few seconds and heard Wang Yibo say, "Okay."

Xiao Zhan smiled and thanked him again, "Thank you." He thought for a moment, and then quietly added, "Lao-gong."

Thank you, lao-gong.

Wang Yibo paused briefly.

This time, he very gladly welcomed the gratitude.

"Come here." Wang Yibo stood up and called Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan stood up and walked over. Just as he was about to reach Wang Yibo, Wang Yibo suddenly pulled him.

It seemed both accidental and intentional, Xiao Zhan couldn't stand steadily and fell into Wang Yibo's arms.

Then Wang Yibo held his shoulder, clasped his head, and kissed him.

This kiss was really short.

It's so short that it was almost over as soon as they touched.

It was actually forced to end.

The moment the door suddenly opened, Xiao Zhan immediately left Wang Yibo's arms.

Then he turned his head and met eye to eye with Zhou Xiao standing by the door.

Both of them felt more awkward than the other.

"Sorry, sorry." Zhou Xiao apologized quickly and turned to the group of people behind him. "President Wang has something else to do. Let's wait a moment."

After he said this, he closed the door immediately.

Xiao Zhan was embarrassed to the point that he was completely red. He didn't dare to look at Wang Yibo. Instead, he picked up the bag on the table, half carrying and half covering himself, he said, "I still have some designs to finish. Is there anything else? If there's nothing, I'll leave first."

Wang Yibo said, "There's nothing."

Xiao Zhan moved to the door and said, "Okay, I'm leaving."

Wang Yibo, "Be careful on the road."

Xiao Zhan, "Mn."

When Xiao Zhan went out, it was inevitable that he ran into Zhou Xiao again. Zhou Xiao embarrassingly apologized to Xiao Zhan again. After Xiao Zhan said it was okay, he left in big strides and hurried away.

Zhou Xiao hadn't opened the door yet, he put his hand on the door and was ready to knock. However, a manager behind him retracted his eyes from Xiao Zhan and asked, "Assistant Zhou, who was that handsome boy just now?"

Zhou Xiao knocked on the door three times and said, "President Wang's husband."

With this answer, a commotion arose behind him.

"What? President Wang's husband?"

"When did President Wang get married?"

"For real? Why haven't I heard of this?"