ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƧƖҲ

All his life, Xiao Zhan had made so many friends but Xu Zhiming is the only one he couldn't figure out.

In the past, he indeed had a really good relationship with Xu Zhiming.

Xu Zhiming was also really nice to him.

It was true that many people teased him and Xu Zhiming.

It was also true that they never took it to heart.

And now, it was also true that Xu Zhiming did send those messages, which caught him off guard and made him feel inexplicable.

During university, their relationship was much closer compared to now.

Since they only lived a floor apart in the dormitory and their departments were also next to each other, plus they were both in the student union, they hung out quite often.

When playing games, playing ball, eating, watching basketball games, going shopping, and having dinner. Six out of ten times, the two would be together.

When they first met, Xu Zhiming had already confessed his sexual orientation, saying that he likes girls.

At that time, Xiao Zhan didn't have anyone he liked and he didn't know what his preference would be in the future, so he simply didn't say it.

But because of Xu Zhiming's confession, Xiao Zhan was more relieved to hang out with him and didn't worry about everyone's teasing.

When Xiao Zhan was a sophomore, Xu Zhiming suddenly told him that he got a girlfriend.

Naturally, Xiao Zhan was happy for him.

Xu Zhiming once talked about his family, he has a mother that was often sick and a sister that needed to be taken care of.

Although it's different from Xiao Zhan's experiences, Xiao Zhan always saw a similar sense of helplessness in Xu Zhiming, which was why they were so close.

Xu Zhiming said he hopes he could find a gentle and kind girl and hopes his sister can grow up happily and healthily for the rest of her life.

He also hopes that he and his future wife can be happy, that they will have a baby and live a peaceful life with his mother.

Xiao Zhan knew that girlfriend. She was really gentle, very much like the pretty daughter of a humble family. At that time, Xiao Zhan sincerely wished them well.

Except after Xu Zhiming got himself a girlfriend, he gradually drifted away from Xiao Zhan.

However, it was something that Xiao Zhan could understand, dating is a priority after all. The two of them will be forming a family, while Xiao Zhan was just playing the role of a friend, he wasn't important.

But before long, half a year later, the girlfriend broke up with him.

Not long after the breakup, Xu Zhiming started hanging out with him again. It was as if he was an abandoned doll that was picked up again.

Despite this, Xiao Zhan still didn't care. He didn't take this kind of thing to heart, so very soon, the two started hanging out again.

It was when Xiao Zhan graduated that the two actually grew apart because of their work.

Xiao Zhan was busy with his own studio and work. Xu Zhiming was busy with experiments and essays. Like many of Xiao Zhan's friends, they could only get together occasionally and talk about their past.

Three months ago, Xu Zhiming suddenly came to him and asked him to come out for dinner.

Xiao Zhan went to dinner that day. During dinner, Xu Zhiming told him that his mother introduced him to a girl and that he thought she was pretty good.