ЄԼЄƔЄƝ

Xiao Zhan sat on the sofa, feeling uneasy.

The food he bought from the supermarket in the morning was still on the table. Wang Yibo sat at a 1-person distance next to him, and Wang Yibo's mother sat opposite him.

It felt as if Xiao Zhan got temporarily arrested by the police and was currently on trial. He didn't know what the police would ask, but he seemed to know what crime he had committed. During this moment, his mind was blank.

However, since Xiao Zhan has a good image and a generous appearance, even if he was nervous on the inside, he still looked magnanimous. He looked like he was holding up a 'if you have any questions, just ask, I can handle anything' posture.

There are tea tools on the coffee table. Probably because it was so early in the morning, no one was in the mood for tea. Since Wang Yibo didn't plan to touch it, naturally, Xiao Zhan would not pompously touch it either.

The auntie that once spoke freely and frankly outside suddenly became strict and serious. She first looked at Xiao Zhan. Likely due to the unfamiliarity, she didn't feel comfortable keeping her gaze on him for too long and quickly looked away after a few seconds.

It was of course different when it came to her own son.

After staring at Xiao Zhan, she stared straight at Wang Yibo. There was a bit of a fierceness in her soft eyes that she made no secret of, even Xiao Zhan got scared when he saw it.

But Wang Yibo wasn't scared, he sat upright and looked back without any fear.

Xiao Zhan couldn't understand what kind of advanced family education method this was, were they competing to kill the opponent with their gazes?

Who knew how long later, when it was approaching a time in which Xiao Zhan found difficult to get by, Wang Yibo's mother finally spoke.

Mother Wang asked, "When did you get married?"

Wang Yibo said, "Last Monday."

Mother Wang continued to ask, "Why didn't you tell me?"

Wang Yibo, "Because I went on a business trip the day after, I wanted to tell you after I came back."

Mother Wang seemed speechless at this and froze for a bit.

It seemed that Wang Yibo won the first round.

Mother Wang took a break and soon entered the battlefield again, "Is marriage child's play?"

Wang Yibo, "No."

Mother Wang, "Then why did you get married so casually?"

Wang Yibo, "I have been thinking about it for a month."

Mother Wang froze again, as if she was deciding whether 1 month was too long or too short.

It seemed that Wang Yibo won the second round as well.

Mother Wang thought for a while, and finally found the question she wanted to ask, "How long have you two known each other? Why have you never mentioned him to me?"

When this question was asked, even Xiao Zhan got scared.

In fact, Xiao Zhan himself felt unclear about this marriage. These two questions his mom asked were the exact proof of their recklessness.

"I saw him once a month ago. I didn't mention it to you because I wasn't familiar with him."

Wang Yibo confessed honestly with a very righteous tone, which made Xiao Zhan admire him sincerely.