ƧƖҲƬƳ

During the long and enthusiastic process, Xiao Zhan heard many noises. Many of which came from him, some from Wang Yibo, but more of it came from the bed plank.

At first, he was worried about the bed, but in the end, he felt that he should worry about himself.

He was sweating all over, Wang Yibo was not much better. His hand hung loosely on Wang Yibo's shoulder. In the middle of confusion, he heard Wang Yibo ask him, "How long haven't we done it?"

Xiao Zhan said, "9 days."

Wang Yibo laughed, "You remember so clearly."

Then Wang Yibo stopped making a sound.

He became the one who made sounds.

Sometimes fast, sometimes slow.

When Wang Yibo opened his mouth again, it was to ask him, "Has anyone ever called you baobao other than me?"

Xiao Zhan said, "No, only you call me that."

Then he felt Wang Yibo's movement of satisfaction.

The fact that Wang Yibo likes being special, Xiao Zhan finally became well aware of it.

And he told himself to remember that no matter what happens in the future, he must try to ensure that Wang Yibo has to be the most special and unique one by his side.

There was newly grown stubble on Wang Yibo's chin that hasn't been shaved. After one round ended, Wang Yibo wasn't in a hurry to leave. He grabbed Xiao Zhan's hand, buried his head next to his shoulder, and rubbed his chin against the palm of his hand.

Xiao Zhan felt itchy and wanted to take it back, but Wang Yibo wouldn't let him.

Itching the palm with his stubbles, Xiao Zhan did indeed find this stimulating.

When they were at it just now, Wang Yibo accidentally rubbed his hand with his chin.

At that time, Xiao Zhan had a really strong reaction.

The palm of his hand was connected to his heart, and his body trembled.

But he didn't expect Wang Yibo to notice.

It was quite torturing, as Xiao Zhan's palm was scratched by Wang Yibo, his brain began to wander all over the place again.

...

With intermittent breaks and continuous sound of breathing, it lasted until 3 am and Wang Yibo had him four times.

In the end, Xiao Zhan finally really couldn't take it anymore. He also couldn't walk, he could only be picked up by Wang Yibo to the bathroom.

When he returned to bed again, he pretty much fell asleep as soon as he lay down.

Then the sky came up.

When he realized where he was, he immediately patted the quilt around him before he even opened his eyes.

It was warm, Wang Yibo was here.

Xiao Zhan felt assured and moved over there relaxedly.

He didn't look at the time, but the light that came in from the curtains told him that it was getting late and Wang Yibo would soon get up and go to work.

All he can do now is enjoy this short moment of warmth.

Xiao Zhan's movement wasn't big, but Wang Yibo still woke up. He was initially lying on his back, but he suddenly turned on his side and took Xiao Zhan into his arms.