ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ

After understanding each other's intentions, both Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan's lives became very different.

Although they are still busy with work, they will pretty much always stay together in their spare time.

Sometimes Wang Yibo will go all the way over just to have dinner with Xiao Zhan. What's more, he will stop by Xiao Zhan's studio while on his way to other companies and have a sip of tea made by Xiao Zhan before leaving even if it wasn't convenient.

Xiao Zhan also often goes to Wang Yibo's. For the convenience of Xiao Zhan's work, Wang Yibo even set up an office space specially for Xiao Zhan in his office.

The love affairs between the two soon spread through the company. Everyone was curious in the beginning but soon became accustomed to it.

They also freed up a lot of time in the evening. Xiao Zhan no longer lives the life of two dots and a line. He often does things that ordinary couples would do with Wang Yibo, such as watching movies, taking a stroll, and swimming.

Who knew whether it was because Wang Yibo was advised by family and friends, Xiao Zhan found that the frequency of his business trips was decreasing.

Ever since Wang Yibo came back from City Q last time, he had been staying in City A.

"Boss, is your husband not coming to you for lunch today?"

At noon, just as Xiao Zhan came out of the office to order food with Rongrong, he was asked this.

Xiao Zhan shook his head, "He's still in a meeting. He just said it might take another hour or so."

Rongrong, "Oh." Then handed over her phone, "What do you want to eat? Order it."

Xiao Zhan took the phone and said, "You guys switched to another store?"

Rongrong, "It's new. We've eaten it for two days, it's not bad."

Xiao Zhan nodded and slid his thumb down to see the meal combos from this store.

But a notification suddenly popped up.

Xiao Zhan read out the message, "Xiao-Hui's birthday is tomorrow."

Rongrong smiled, "Don't worry about it, boss, you order first."

Xiao Zhan didn't take too long to pick. He quickly finished ordering and returned the phone to Rongrong.

After he said his thanks, he was going to return to his office. However, after thinking for a bit, he turned back.

"What app was that just now?" Xiao Zhan asked.

Rongrong, "An app for recording dates."

Xiao Zhan, "What's the name?"

Rongrong, "I'll send it to you after ordering food, it's quite useful."

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Okay."

When Xiao Zhan returned to the office, Rongrong had already sent over the app.

Before long, Xiao Zhan had downloaded the app. He opened it and explored it. He found that this app has many functions regarding dates.

It can not only remind you of various dates but also record important dates and label them.

Xiao Zhan first entered Wang Yibo and his mother's birthday, and then tapped on the day when he and Wang Yibo got married and entered the words "Marriage Day".

After he finished setting it up, he clicked confirm. Then Xiao Zhan saw that the number above showed 100.

While holding his phone, Xiao Zhan was surprised.