ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ

Xiao Zhan didn't know whether Wang Yibo put 'learning new skills' from his husband into managing his marriage or something. He was studying it way too seriously.

Wang Yibo said that he wouldn't play the first round. He'll watch and observe Xiao Zhan play a match with himself. Then he'll come play the next round.

Thus.

Since the break shot, Wang Yibo has been staring at Xiao Zhan no matter if he was hitting or scoring.

His gaze was burning, and it was too obvious.

He kept looking at him that Xiao Zhan thought he must've wanted to also learn his expression while hitting the balls or something.

Fine, look then. But Student Wang, at least take a look at my hands and my cue stick, this is where you should be focusing. Staring at my face all the time isn't really going to solve anything.

However, Xiao Zhan only kept this in his head and didn't say it out loud. Based on his understanding of Wang Yibo, Wang Yibo is a xueba[1] that even developed his own software after graduation. What if he has his own set of methods.

If Xiao Zhan actually said it then wouldn't it count as his own self-indulgence?

So like this, one stood still and one moved around and finished the game.

Xiao Zhan explained the rules while playing. The colored balls are one team, the striped balls are another team and you're on the team of whichever ball you pocket first.

"In addition, the No. 8 ball must be played last." Xiao Zhan put the No. 8 ball into the hole, "If you played the No. 8 ball before you finished playing your other balls, you directly lose."

Xiao Zhan stood up his cue stick, "Do you understand?"

Wang Yibo nodded, "Mn."

Xiao Zhan took this as the honor student Wang Yibo already knows how to play now and brought over the triangular rack, "Now play a match with me?"

Wang Yibo, "Okay."

Xiao Zhan walked to the shelf of cue sticks and said to Wang Yibo, "Pick one. Some are light and some are heavier. It depends on your preference."

Wang Yibo glanced around and finally landed at the one on Xiao Zhan's hand, "Can I use yours?"

Xiao Zhan was a little stunned, but he quickly sent it over, "Sure, I prefer heavy ones."

Wang Yibo said, "I also like heavy ones."

Xiao Zhan laughed, "Then you can use this. I'll choose another one."

Xiao Zhan took out the balls from the pockets and arranged them. In the passing, he also explains how to place the balls to Wang Yibo. Then they started.

Xiao Zhan asked, "Do you want to try doing the break shot?"

Wang Yibo picked up the cue stick and said, "Okay."

Wang Yibo then stood at the table, picked up the stick, and leaned down.

With such imposing manners, it looked like he had already learned how to play. Xiao Zhan stood aside, looking at Wang Yibo like this, he's actually quite handsome.

He licked his lips and looked forward to seeing Wang Yibo's first goal.

Wang Yibo raised his hand and the blue tip hit the white ball. It made a crisp sound.

Then...

He missed.

"Er..."

Huh?