ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ

The one who was sick was Xiao Zhan.

The one who suffered was also Xiao Zhan.

The Wang Yibo today was more excited than ever before. In the past, he only made Xiao Zhan call him laoshi and laogong.

Today, in addition to those, he also made Xiao Zhan say he likes him.

After Xiao Zhan said it, he asked again.

"How much do you like me?

"I like you so much."

"Connect it and say it together."

"Laogong, I like you so much."

"I like you too."

...

In the evening, Xiao Zhan took another dose of fever and cold relief medicine after dinner. Wang Yibo still had some things to deal with, so after dinner, he went to the study

Xiao Zhan was idle so he also went to accompany him in his study.

Originally, he just sat aside and looked for a book on the shelf to read, but after only reading for a while, Xiao Zhan felt a little bored.

Then he turned his attention to Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo was typing very seriously. The whole study was the sound of his keyboard. Xiao Zhan put the book back and lay on the table to watch Wang Yibo.

As he watched, Xiao Zhan had a wicked idea.

He didn't know whether the fever gave him courage or he deliberately did it using the fever as an excuse. Xiao Zhan stared at Wang Yibo's thigh. Before long, he stood up and directly sat on it.

Wang Yibo was typing. After being disturbed by Xiao Zhan, he typed a lot of gibberish on the screen.

Xiao Zhan adjusted his sitting posture, faced Wang Yibo, put his chin on Wang Yibo's shoulder, and lay there with his head down.

"May I bother you?" Xiao Zhan asked.

Wang Yibo laughed and said, "You're asking when you're already like this?"

Xiao Zhan helped Wang Yibo answer, "I may."

Wang Yibo rubbed Xiao Zhan's back and continued to finish typing the string of unfinished words from just now, and then opened a video.

The voice came out of the computer. Xiao Zhan turned around curiously for a look, then turned his head back.

Wang Yibo realized that the sick Xiao Zhan was particularly clingy.

He was so clingy that it made him think of their first meeting.

When they were at the bar, Xiao Zhan was already a little clingy. Later, when they got to bed, Xiao Zhan also began to cling to him like death.

"Sleepy?" Wang Yibo patted Xiao Zhan on the head.

Xiao Zhan replied, "Mn."

Wang Yibo, "After taking medicine, you'll indeed feel drowsy."

Xiao Zhan, "Mn."

Wang Yibo, "Go sleep?"

Xiao Zhan, "No."

Wang Yibo, "What book were you reading just now?"

Xiao Zhan thought about it, "I forgot."

Wang Yibo chuckled, "You read it for nothing."

Xiao Zhan, "I only flipped through two pages."

Wang Yibo, "I'm done after I finish watching this video."