ƧƖXƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ

There were gradually more people on the lawn.

The friend who came with them and his girlfriend also appeared.

Xiao Zhan asked, "What should I call this friend of yours?"

Wang Yibo, "You can call him Shu Yi with me."

Xiao Zhan, "Ah? He looks older than me."

Wang Yibo, "Still call him Shu Yi, whatever I call, you call."

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Okay."

Xiao Zhan asked again, "Where's his girlfriend?"

Wang Yibo shook his head, "I don't know."

Xiao Zhan thought for a moment, "When I bumped into her, his girlfriend called me Mr. Xiao. We're both accessories to you guys, and I don't know anything, won't this be impolite?"

Wang Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan, "Really?"

Xiao Zhan, "Really."

Wang Yibo shook his head, "No, the current situation is that Shu Yi wants to curry favor with me. His company has a project in my hand, so only he needs to take the initiative, we don't need to take the initiative, and you don't need to think about how to call him. When things turn awkward, they will ease things up. In this circle, you have the same status as me, and you don't need to consider what to say to ease the atmosphere." Wang Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan's eyes, "Understood?"

Xiao Zhan nodded, "I see."

Now that the topic has been discussed to this point, Wang Yibo simply explained two more points, "You are President Wang's husband, and your husband just happens to be very capable." Wang Yibo glanced around and returned his sight to Xiao Zhan, "Everyone you can see standing here, you don't have to offer an uncomfortable smile to them. Being polite is manners, but accommodation is not necessary.

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Okay."

Xiao Zhan turned and took two small cakes from the nearby table. One was for himself and the other he handed to Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo shook his head, "I don't want it."

Xiao Zhan took back his hand and said as he placed the cake into his mouth, "Didn't you say you like to eat little cakes?"

Wang Yibo glanced at Xiao Zhan, "Not this cake."

Xiao Zhan was eating the cream and almost choked.

The cake here tastes good, with moderate fruit and sweetness. In the end, Xiao Zhan ate both pieces.

Since Wang Yibo doesn't eat cake, Xiao Zhan picked up two glasses of fruit wine instead and gave one to Wang Yibo.

As soon as Wang Yibo took it over, Xiao Zhan couldn't wait to clink the glass with Wang Yibo.

Xiao Zhan, "It's so nice to be President Wang's husband."

Wang Yibo smiled, "I'm also very happy to marry Mr. Xiao."

This sounded like simple polite words, but they both knew it was from their heart.

Just this sentence alone was enough for the two people to chug it all down.

Xiao Zhan finished the wine and put it aside. He suddenly sighed, "If only I also had your position in my field of work, how awesome would that be?"

Wang Yibo also put down the glass and asked, "Why? Someone's bullying you?"

Xiao Zhan laughed, "It can't be called bullying. It's just disagreements with clients. After doing design for so many years, I often encounter many unsatisfactory things and have to act as humble as a dog."