ƑƖƑƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ

Xiao Zhan soon turned invalid from Wang Yibo's flirting.

He didn't know how he finished the cake one mouthful at a time. He just felt that the cake was extraordinarily sweet today.

The sweetness got to his head and made him dizzy.

It was until the last bite when Xiao Zhan suddenly realized.

"Ah, do you want some?" Xiao Zhan turned to Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo laughed, raised his chin to signal at the empty plate on the table, "What do I eat?"

Xiao Zhan handed over the cake that had not yet been put into his mouth and said faintly, "Want it?"

Wang Yibo shook his head, "You eat."

So Xiao Zhan could only stare at Wang Yibo as he finished the cake.

Wang Yibo, "Is it good?"

Xiao Zhan nodded, "It's delicious."

Wang Yibo, "Is it sweet?"

Xiao Zhan nodded, "It's sweet."

Xiao Zhan's cake-eating speed wasn't fast, but it wasn't slow either.

Throughout the process, Wang Yibo was watching him.

At the door, his face turned red for a while, but after the kiss, his face wasn't red anymore.

But his lips were very red.

Ears too.

His ears were red the entire time, the redness wouldn't go down no matter what.

Wang Yibo knew about Xiao Zhan's shyness. When his ears are red, he would occasionally wear a hat. When his face is red, he would cover it with his hands.

Sometimes Xiao Zhan even thinks that others can't see it anymore after doing this.

But Wang Yibo just pretended not to see it to give him some face.

When Xiao Zhan licked clean the cream around his mouth by himself, Wang Yibo couldn't help but think of something.

The idea of eating sugar was something he saw online yesterday and noted.

However, the suggestion of netizens wasn't to eat cream, but candy.

Wang Yibo thought that candy wasn't very good.

Although it does indeed take a lot of time to finish a piece of candy, this kind of thing in the mouth will only be in the way.

As a result, after the whole kissing process, they will only remember the taste of candy.

Wang Yibo didn't like it too much.

He thought it was enough for Xiao Zhan to taste a little bit of sweetness. In the end, Xiao Zhan should remember his taste, not the so-called candy.

It just happened to be the 14th today, so Wang Yibo immediately came up with his own idea.

Xiao Zhan cleaned up the garbage after eating, and then asked Wang Yibo, "Where's Xu Jing?"

Wang Yibo was confused, "Why are you looking for him?"

Xiao Zhan shook his head, "Nothing, just to say hello."

Wang Yibo, "He already knows you're here."

Xiao Zhan still asked, "Where is he?"

Wang Yibo said, "I don't know."

Xiao Zhan nodded, then asked, "Did he buy the cake?"

Wang Yibo lowered his voice a little, "I bought it."