ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ

On April 15th, the wedding was held on a Southern island as scheduled.

Due to the geographical location, the April over here has already gradually gotten warmer and many flowers have bloomed.

According to the custom of City A, the two newlyweds cannot meet before the wedding. So after flying to the island yesterday, the parents from both sides immediately separated the two, and even arranged two hotels to prevent them from meeting in secret.

Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan felt very helpless. It's not like they weren't cooperative and they're usually very well-behaved at home. So why does it seem like they're very disobedient in the eyes of their parents?

On the day of the wedding, Xiao Zhan got up at 6, and then welcomed getting makeup done for the first time in his life.

Other than the flowers on-site and some pictures for display, Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo asked the planning team to take care of almost all the wedding needs, including the makeup artist who was helping Xiao Zhan with the powder right now.

"Just make it simple. I've never put on makeup before, I'm afraid it'll look strange."

The makeup artist said, "Mn, alright Mr. Xiao. I wasn't going to put on too much in the first place, you have very good skin. I'll just put on some foundation to cover some dark circles and redness."

Xiao Zhan raised his eyes, "That's right, recently, I've been sleeping quite poorly."

Zhang Kai, who was sitting aside, heard Xiao Zhan's words and immediately moved his chair forward a little, "What were you doing to sleep so poorly?"

Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes at Zhang Kai through the mirror, "What the filthy heck are you thinking about?"

Zhang Kai laughed loudly. Although he did think of some dirty things, he can't simply admit to it.

Zhang Kai, "Did I say anything?"

Xiao Zhan, "Why are you so loud?"

Zhang Kai immediately lowered his voice, "You wronged me."

Xiao Zhan explained, "Since I'm going out to play with Wang Yibo tomorrow for two weeks, don't I have to finish my work first?"

Zhang Kai's tone became dull, "That so."

Xiao Zhan lifted his lips lightly.

Of course, there indeed was a lot of work, but it wasn't to that extent.

Because he was about to get married, Chu Yi and Rongrong took over a lot of his work.

And what Zhang Kai assumed about just now was in fact correct.

Ever since he said he was nervous last time, Wang Yibo never let him go.

After unlocking showering together, showering became not so simple.

Every stay in the bathroom would be more than an hour, then after he was wiped clean and carried to bed, it was a few more hours.

"Close your eyes." The makeup artist said to Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan closed his eyes and stopped thinking.

"Is marriage troublesome?" Zhang Kai suddenly asked Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan, "It's alright. Although it seems that there are many things to be done, in fact, Wang Yibo and I haven't really done anything."

Zhang Kai, "Isn't this because of the power of money?"

Xiao Zhan laughed, "I guess you can also say that."

Zhang Kai took a long sigh and asked, "What's the process later? Will he come pick you up? Or what?"