ƑƖƑƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ

Wang Yibo's laughter could be considered warm and infatuated with love.

Zhao Xin was amused by this expression of his cousin, "Ge, you've successfully stunned me with your handsomeness."

Wang Yibo, "Mn?"

Zhao Xin shook his head, "Nothing."

He then raised his glass, clinked it with Wang Yibo's. Then Wang Yibo downed it with one gulp.

When the wine reached Zhao Xin's mouth, Wang Yibo had already finished it.

Zhao Xin shook his head and laughed, then drank with him.

So unexpected, so unexpected.

Wang Yibo gege, who has been outstanding since childhood, has a high IQ and high achievements. Yet knows nothing about love, is he that ignorant?

The fact that he just now realized that he likes his wife was enough for Zhao Xin to be surprised all his life.

Zhao Xin continued to pour wine.

Now he was very curious and interested, "So ge, sao-zi also doesn't know you like him, right?"

Wang Yibo shook his head, "He doesn't know."

Zhao Xin had a question...

Aiya, he'll just ask. He really wants to ask.

"Ge, was it a flash marriage between you guys?" Zhao Xin asked.

Wang Yibo nodded, "Yes."

Zhao Xin dragged out a long "oh" and laughed, "So it's love after marriage."

Wang Yibo heard a new phrase, "What?"

Zhao Xin, "It's to get married first and then fall in love. The older generations in the past were all like this. At that time, it was all arranged marriages. Many didn't even get to see their other half before marriage..."

Zhao Xin suddenly stopped.

Older generations my fucking ass, what the heck was he saying, what does this have to do with today's matter?

Zhao Xin returned to the topic and asked, "Are you going to tell him?"

Wang Yibo thought for a while. He didn't seem to have any idea. He turned to Zhao Xin and asked, "What do you think I should do?"

Zhao Xin widened his eyes.

For the first time in his life, Wang Yibo asked him for advice.

Hearing this, Zhao Xin instantly.

His whole body became excited.

He immediately stood up, "I don't think you should yet. Ge, do you want to be in a love relationship with sao-zi?"

Wang Yibo thought for a few seconds.

Be in a love relationship.

Be in a love relationship with Xiao Zhan.

Wang Yibo nodded, "I want to."

Oh god, Wang Yibo gege, you are so cute.

Zhao Xin was very excited, "If you want to, don't say it yet, you have to enjoy the process. Like this, you can pursue him." Zhao Xin became more and more excited as he spoke, "I'm not exaggerating. Pursuing others can make them very happy, heart-racing, enjoyable, and sometimes very stimulating, especially people like you guys."

Wang Yibo was deep in thought.

Zhao Xin, "Then you tell him when you've almost got him. Wow, isn't it so romantic?