ЄƖƓӇƬЄЄƝ

The next day, Xiao Zhan stayed at home all morning. Only after making sure that Xiao Jianshi would not appear again, did he drive to the studio.

The weather has cooled down the past two days. It was cloudy all day today and there seemed to be signs of rain. Xiao Zhan was blown away by the wind as soon as he came out, only then did he realize that he was wearing very little.

Xiao Zhan stood outside for more than ten seconds. After he got a feeling of today's temperature, he decided to go back in for a coat.

However, when he returned to the house, he remembered that the clothes he had brought over last time were all for summer and autumn. His coats were still in his bachelor apartment.

Go back to get it?

Or borrow Wang Yibo's?

Xiao Zhan tossed up the key in his hand, then steadily caught it. He decided to go with the latter.

So as he walked to the second floor, he gave Wang Yibo a call.

It took a long time for the other side to pick up. Xiao Zhan directly said, "Hello? It's a bit cold today and I didn't bring my coats over. I'll borrow yours first and go back and get them tonight."

An awkward laugh came from the other end, "Mr. Xiao, it's Xu Jing, President Wang's assistant."

Xiao Zhan's hand that was opening the door paused for a bit, "Hello."

Xu Jing, "President Wang's in a meeting, he didn't bring his phone."

Xiao Zhan stood by the door and thought for a few seconds, "Okay, then it's nothing."

Xu Jing asked, "Did Mr. Xiao want to borrow President Wang's coat? I can go to the conference room and seek President Wang's opinion for you."

"No need to disturb him, you don't need to tell him." Xiao Zhan glanced at the closet, "It's nothing, you can continue working, thank you."

After hanging up, Xiao Zhan stood at the entrance of the bedroom with his phone in his hand. After a few seconds, he still decided not to touch Wang Yibo's things.

Although Wang Yibo had told him before that Xiao Zhan could freely use his things, but the habit he developed since childhood would not let him touch other people's things without their consent.

It would bother his conscience, so he did not walk further. After comforting himself that it wasn't that cold today, he went downstairs and left the house.

But this comfort seemed to be a joke. As soon as Xiao Zhan left the house, his entire body was gone with the wind.

The cool air raided his uncovered skin. Within only a couple of seconds, he had already sneezed several times in a row.

He quickly hopped into his car, started the engine, and went onto the road.

He also quickly entered the door when he arrived at his studio.

When he passed by Chu Yi, Chu Yi let out a "wow" as he saw him.

Chu Yi couldn't help asking, "Boss is truly strong and healthy, still wearing a sweater even today."

Xiao Zhan clenched his fist and said with a smile, "You've misunderstood, I feel so cold that I'm shivering."

Chu Yi was tolerable compared to when Xiao Zhan passed by Rongrong. Rongrong let out a shriek showing she was even more surprised than Chu Yi.

Rongrong, "Boss, you're that resistant to the cold?"

Xiao Zhan laughed.

Rongrong already put on her jacket.