ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ

Xiao Zhan couldn't refuse the enthusiasm of his deskmate at all.

Before he figured out whether it would be strange to push him away right now, his deskmate already embraced him tightly.

If this was the past, this thing was as normal as it could be for Xiao Zhan.

In their gatherings these years, they often put their arms around each other's shoulders

Especially Xiao Zhan, because he has a good relationship with every classmate, everyone wants to chat with him when they see him, and physical contact is inevitable.

But now, it can't happen.

He is a married man.

He is also a married man who promised Wang Yibo to reduce physical contact with others.

The deskmate quickly hugged him, then let go. He asked Xiao Zhan, "Am I the second one to arrive?"

This deskmate is Su Jie. Like everyone in his group of high school classmates, he is a native of City A.

Su Jie and Xiao Zhan started their relationship because of the gap in their grades.

Xiao Zhan ranked second in class while Su Jie ranked second from the bottom during the first placement test just after entering high school. The general education method of their teacher at that time was to let the good students take care of the bad students. How to take care of them? The simplest and roughest way is to let them become deskmates. So it was very fateful that Su Jie and Xiao Zhan became deskmates.

The warming of their relationship was also due to the gap between their grades.

There's a junior high school beneath Xiao Zhan's high school. Xiao Zhan was admitted into this high school from another school but that wasn't the case for Su Jie. Su Jie came directly from that junior high.

So after Xiao Zhan let Su Jie copy his homework, Su Jie quickly regarded Xiao Zhan as his best friend and introduced Xiao Zhan to his group of friends, which included students in other classes.

Of course, Xiao Zhan knew very clearly the reason they became best friends in the first place.

And he also knew very clearly why he could quickly get along with Su Jie's group of friends

When Su Jie introduced Xiao Zhan to everyone, the first thing he said was, "he will conquer you guys with his IQ".

Sure enough, Xiao Zhan later did indeed conquer everyone with his homework book produced by his IQ.

As a result, Xiao Zhan's group of friends from high school soon bloomed everywhere and warmed up rapidly.

In addition, he was born good-looking and had a good personality. Back then, almost everyone in his grade knew him.

Hearing Su Jie's question, Xiao Zhan nodded, "Yeah, you're the second one.

"Is your husband here?" Su Jie put his hand on Xiao Zhan's shoulder and asked him.

But before Xiao Zhan could answer, Su Jie suddenly exclaimed "yo". He looked at a scar under Xiao Zhan's ear, "What happened here? Such a long scar."

Xiao Zhan raised his hand, stabbed Xiao Jie with his elbow, and pushed him away.

"It's nothing, I accidentally scraped it." Xiao Zhan continued to take a few steps back and directly stood beside Wang Yibo who came out of the elevator. "This is my husband."

Su Jie was instantly shocked.

Just now in the elevator, he took several extra glances at him because he was handsome.