ƝƖƝЄ

Wang Yibo was sitting on the sofa in the living room. He was holding his phone while looking at the small gift box on the coffee table, deep in thought.

The scent of human is very faint. He doesn't need to analyze deeply nor make guesses to see clearly that Xiao Zhan hasn't been home at all the past few days.

It hasn't been long since Wang Yibo got off the plane. He actually had something work-related to do but he doesn't want to do anything right now, he only wants to wait for Xiao Zhan to come back.

He accepted Xu Jing's suggestion and brought a small gift for Xiao Zhan. He even rushed to make the late-night plane back because work ended early over there and he felt that since he has a family, he didn't need to stay for extra.

But, where was his family member?

At this moment, Wang Yibo felt a little upset.

After sitting for a while, there was a noise outside the door, coming from his garage.

Wang Yibo glanced at his watch, fifteen minutes passed since he hung up the phone.

Normally, it takes 20 minutes or more to get from Xiao Zhan's place to his. Xiao Zhan's voice was also very low when he called just now, which sounded like he had just woken up.

15 minutes.

Wang Yibo was somewhat satisfied.

Soon, Xiao Zhan entered the password for the door, hurried inside, and changed his shoes. He seemed to be a little scared when he saw Wang Yibo sitting there on the sofa. The closer he got, the slower his pace became.

He appeared like he had just put on a random sweater and there was no time to arrange the hoodie string. One of them was outside and the other was hidden inside. The one on the outside swayed up and down along with Xiao Zhan's gasping sound.

Xiao Zhan stood on the edge of the sofa, afraid to speak.

Wang Yibo raised his head to look at him, he saw that his hair was still messy and there were a handful of slightly curled bangs that rose up from his eyebrows. Xiao Zhan's eyes are not considered small, he stared at Wang Yibo with a gaze full of uneasiness, which looked a bit like he was aggrieved.

Suddenly, Wang Yibo didn't seem to feel that uncomfortable anymore.

"Sit." Wang Yibo spoke.

Xiao Zhan gulped and sat in front of Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo went straight into it, "Are you unsatisfied about our marriage?"

Xiao Zhan panicked, "No, I'm satisfied."

Wang Yibo's tone was flat, and it didn't sound like he was angry.

Of course, it didn't sound like he wasn't angry either.

Wang Yibo, "You moving to my place was negotiated at the beginning, isn't that right?"

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Right."

Wang Yibo, "I define this place as our home. Is this understanding wrong?"

Xiao Zhan shook his head lightly, "It's not wrong."

Wang Yibo frowned, his tone sank, "Give me the reason you did not come home these past few days."

Xiao Zhan seemed to hear a thump as a heavy stone slammed into his heart, leaving him at a loss.

"I..."

The last time Xiao Zhan was so flustered, he was incited by his deskmate in middle school to go to the internet cafe and was caught by his mother.