ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƠƝЄ

Today is also a day in which he was sweetened up by Mr. Wang.

Xiao Zhan almost giggled out loud with the pillow in his arms.

Wang Yibo hasn't hung up the phone yet. Xiao Zhan tapped on the picture again and took a careful look at the time on it.

He asked, "You're arriving at the airport at five tomorrow afternoon? Can I pick you up?"

Wang Yibo, "No need, there are others besides me and Xu Jing. When we get off the plane, we're going to have a meal. After the meal, we have to go back to the company for a meeting. I'm only heading home after the meeting."

Xiao Zhan, "Alright." Xiao Zhan thought, "Then let's not get Lin Chen to come to me tomorrow, he only takes me to and from work these days anyway. Let him pick you up at the airport tomorrow. It's more convenient for you to get here and there. I'll drive to the studio myself tomorrow.

Wang Yibo, "Okay.

After hanging up the phone, Xiao Zhan couldn't help giggling again.

He said it wouldn't take more than five days, but it actually only took three days for him to come back. To Xiao Zhan, this already counts as a small surprise.

Thinking that he will be seeing Wang Yibo tomorrow night, Xiao Zhan was overjoyed

As a result, he got insomnia today, which was rare.

Probably because before going to bed, he had many thoughts in his mind

A lot of it was about him and Wang Yibo.

These last few nights, he had nothing to do before going to bed, and there was no one around to accompany him, so he could only let his mind wander.

Although they have only been married for almost two months, many things have happened between them.

From the scene of seeing Wang Yibo at the door of the studio, Xiao Zhan recalled the things between them little by little until now

His attitude is changing and his feelings are also changing.

Similarly, he also clearly felt the changes from Wang Yibo.

If it weren't nearly two o'clock in the morning, Xiao Zhan would've wanted to call Zhang Kai

Right now, all the cells on his body are excited and cheering. He wanted to confess to Wang Yibo, he wanted to tell Wang Yibo that his heart had been moved for a long time.

And then, what about you?

Wang Yibo should also like him, right?

Wang Yibo likes him, right?

Wang Yibo likes him.

Wang Yibo likes him!

Xiao Zhan flipped over and advised himself to calm down.

What he needs to do right now is go to bed first

But after persuading himself, the scene in his mind returned to Wang Yibo.

And, even, actually, began to play some unspeakable things.

Xiao Zhan, who finally went to work during normal hours for several days, was late the next day because he woke up late.

In addition, it rained today, the temperature dropped, and Xiao Zhan dawdled. When he arrived at the studio, the time on his watch had already passed eleven o'clock.

When he opened the door, he heard Rongrong laugh.

Rongrong joked, "Boss is still the same boss from before. The first thing you do when you arrive at the studio..."