ЄƖƓӇƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ

𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀: 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

After Xiao Zhan said this, he immediately realized his mistake.

It was very impolite.

And very lunatic.

What the heck is this?

Is he a pervert?

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, I'm speaking nonsense, sorry." Although the liquor didn't make him flush, he still turned red from apologizing.

He quickly withdrew his hand and said sorry one more time.

Though the drunken Xiao Zhan was like a goldfish, he pretty much only had a 7-second memory.

So during the moment of apologizing, he suddenly forgot what he wanted to say.

And also forgot why he was apologizing.

Wang Yibo asked, "Mister, are you drunk?"

Xiao Zhan finally sobered up. He first looked at the two glasses of alcohol on the table, and then nodded vigorously, "Yes, you're right. My head is a little dizzy, I'm probably drunk."

He tilted his head and felt very vexed, "I don't know what I'm doing or what I said."

Wang Yibo affirmed, "You're drunk."

Xiao Zhan nodded three times, followed by three sounds of acknowledgement, "Mn, mn, mn." He raised his head and looked at Wang Yibo, "What did I just say to you?"

Wang Yibo stared into Xiao Zhan's eyes, "You forgot?"

Xiao Zhan widened his eyes to look at Wang Yibo. He looked very magnanimous, which indeed seemed like he didn't remember anything.

Xiao Zhan, "I forgot."

Wang Yibo, "You didn't say anything."

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Okay." He consciously felt that he had disturbed the other and apologized, "I'm sorry."

Wang Yibo said faintly, "Mn." Then stood up, "If there's nothing else, I'll be leaving first."

"Hey hey hey, you can't." Xiao Zhan anxiously grabbed Wang Yibo's sleeve, "You can't leave."

Wang Yibo pulled his sleeve, but he couldn't pull it back.

Just when he wanted to pull harder, he saw Xiao Zhan's expression.

Which looked very reluctant, aggrieved, and wanted him to stay.

Wang Yibo gradually loosened the strength of his arm. In the end, he sat down.

After he sat down, Xiao Zhan immediately let go of him and giggled foolishly.

Probably because he was afraid that Wang Yibo would leave again, Xiao Zhan thought real hard about a topic, "I'll buy you a drink. Yes, I'll buy you a drink." Xiao Zhan suddenly became energetic, he pointed to the glass on the table and introduced vigorously, "Let me tell you, the drinks here taste so bad. It's so bitter yet so strong that it's hard to swallow. You must try it!"

Wang Yibo suddenly laughed and asked Xiao Zhan, "Are you serious?"

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Look, I had two glasses."

Xiao Zhan's eyes were especially sincere. For an instant, Wang Yibo thought of many people.

Those people also use this kind of gaze to recommend their own things, projects, programs, or the like to Wang Yibo.

In his view, this kind of gaze reveals their confidence, desire, and expectation.

The expectation of others was that Wang Yibo could accept their ideas and carry out further cooperation.