ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ

Wang Yibo's speech shocked both Xiao Zhan and Mother Xiao.

Of course, the two of them did not feel the same type of shock.

Xiao Zhan vaguely felt that Wang Yibo was teasing him.

Why is he repeating his words...

He didn't feel anything when he said it himself, but hearing Wang Yibo say it, he instantly felt... so embarrassed.

However, Mother Xiao seemed to be very satisfied with Wang Yibo's words. She seemed to have eaten her son's sugar[1]. She looked at Xiao Zhan and revealed an inexplicable smile.

"I'm relieved that you two can get along well." Mother Xiao smiled. "I've been worried about Zhan's marriage. He finally-, well, we can't call it finally but it's just that as his mother, I've always been worrying about it. He's so busy at work and even from a single-parent family. I..."

Mother Xiao seemed to be a little agitated. She calmed down and asked Wang Yibo, "You will treat him well, right?"

Wang Yibo nodded very seriously, "I will."

Xiao Zhan ate with his head down.

After Wang Yibo copied his answer, he somehow felt that Wang Yibo's "I will" was also making fun of him.

If it's true.

Then, Mr. Wang, you've changed.

There was nothing too difficult about this meal. With Wang Yibo here, Mother Xiao could not talk secrets with Xiao Zhan. She only told Xiao Zhan to arrange for the two families to have dinner together soon.

Xiao Zhan said okay.

Wang Yibo had something to do in the evening. Therefore, after they finished their meal, they watched half an hour of a TV drama with his mom in the living room, then they left.

Chen had already been waiting downstairs. When he saw his boss coming down, he got out of the car and opened the back door.

After getting in the car, Wang Yibo asked, "I remember you told me that your grandmother and your aunt are also in this community."

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Mn."

Wang Yibo asked, "Why didn't they also come tonight?"

Xiao Zhan thought for a moment, then said, "My mom probably wanted to see you first. It was also a bit rushed today. We'll invite everyone to dinner next time when they're free."

Since the conversation came to this, Xiao Zhan might as well continue, "Since both our mothers mentioned it, I think we can arrange it as soon as possible." He turned to Wang Yibo, "What do you think?"

Wang Yibo, "Sure."

After driving for a while, Wang Yibo suddenly asked Xiao Zhan, "Do you want a wedding?"

Xiao Zhan thought for a bit, "I'm fine with anything."

Wang Yibo, "Okay."

Xiao Zhan laughed, "Why? Is it up to me?"

Wang Yibo nodded, "Mn, we'll have it if you want it, and we won't have it if you don't want it."

Xiao Zhan was a little unconvinced, "Such an important thing is up to me?"

Wang Yibo said with an amused expression, "Aren't you more important than the wedding?"

Xiao Zhan took a deep breath.

He couldn't think clearly for a second and asked, "Have you really never dated anyone?"

Wang Yibo said, "I haven't, why?"