ƧЄƔЄƝƬƳ ƧƖҲ

That night, Xiao Zhan had a long and beautiful dream, which was full of Wang Yibo.

When he woke up, he found that the dream was reality.

Since Xiao Zhan got a day off yesterday, Chu Yi and Rongrong shared some of his work. So today, Xiao Zhan had no excuse to be lazy. After getting up with Wang Yibo in the morning, he took Lin Chen's car to the studio.

When they arrived at the studio, Chu Yi and Rongrong were concerned about his fever. After they chatted for a bit, they began to work.

As soon as his computer turned on, the door of the office was knocked on twice, and then the door was pushed in.

Xiao Zhan looked over there and was surprised to see the person coming in.

"Mom?" Xiao Zhan stood up and said, "Why are you here?"

Mother Xiao, "I don't want to bother you to pick me up later. I have nothing to do in the morning so I came to wait with you."

Xiao Zhan laughed, "Have you had breakfast?"

Mother Xiao, "I ate.

Xiao Zhan asked his mother about the items in her hand, "What are these?

"The meeting gift." Mother Xiao said, "It's for Yibo's parents."

His mother, "Ah, now that you asked, you've reminded me. Is there an ATM nearby?"

Xiao Zhan nodded, "There is, you want to withdraw money?"

His mother smiled, "That's right. You probably don't know, I asked your grandmother a few days ago. In City A, you have to give a title-changing fee during the first official meeting."

Xiao Zhan raised his eyebrows, "For Wang Yibo?

His mother, "That's right, after I give it to him, he will have to call me mother instead of auntie."

Xiao Zhan imagined the scene where Wang Yibo called his mother "mother"

He smiled, "Then, do I get one too?"

His mother nodded, "Yeah, you get to have two, from both his mother and father." Mother said and laughed, "You're going to be calling someone else 'mother'."

Xiao Zhan patted his mother on the shoulder, "We're all family."

So like this, when his mother went to withdraw the money, Xiao Zhan quickly called Wang Yibo.

It was quickly picked up

"Wang Yibo." Said Xiao Zhan in a good mood, "I just learned something."

Wang Yibo, "What?"

Xiao Zhan, "My mom came to me, she said she's going to give you a big red envelope at noon today. Guess what it's for?"

Xiao Zhan thought Wang Yibo would guess that it's a meeting gift or something like that. Unexpectedly, the first answer Wang Yibo guessed was, "Title-changing fee."

Xiao Zhan was surprised, "How did you know?

Wang Yibo said, "My mother just called me."

Then, Wang Yibo said what Xiao Zhan wanted to say, "You're going to call my parents mom and dad with me."

After hearing this, Xiao Zhan suddenly sighed, "Ah, considering this, when someone asked me to call him laogong, he didn't give me a title-changing fee, what a loss."

That someone was laughing on the other side, "I'll repay you."

Having gotten what he wanted, Xiao Zhan advanced further, "And Wang-laoshi, it also counts."