ƑƖƑƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ

Like last time, Xiao Zhan patiently repeated the words Wang Yibo said, "You said before that since our field of work is different, you hope we won't interfere with each other."

Wang Yibo on the other side instantly paused.

He did say that, that's right.

He... said that?

Wang Yibo thought for a few seconds before saying, "I think I misjudged the distance between us at that time." He said in all seriousness, then asked Xiao Zhan, "Will you allow me to change my mind?"

Xiao Zhan naturally said, "Yes, you may."

Wang Yibo touched the center of his eyebrows and said directly, "I want to cooperate with you."

Xiao Zhan wanted to discuss this matter with Wang Yibo tonight, but since Wang Yibo already said so, of course he agreed, "Okay.

Wang Yibo looked up slightly and asked Xiao Zhan, "What else did I say before?"

Xiao Zhan took a gentle breath.

Gege, you said quite a lot.

"You said don't move when I sleep, don't touch you, don't make a sound, and don't disturb each other in our work. When the auntie came over to clean, you said that only one person at home was enough. You also said that if both of us are working at home at the same time, I can't be by your side, because I'll disturb you."

Xiao Zhan didn't know how, but he let everything out like he had been reciting this.

So it turned out that he actually remembered everything so clearly and cared so much.

After he said this, he gave the time to Mr. Wang, who had set all these rules.

Mr. Wang paused for a long time over there. For a long, long time.

Then he said, "Why am I so difficult to get along with?"

Xiao Zhan laughed out loud on the spot, even Wang Yibo heard the laughter.

Wang Yibo also laughed, "I'm changing it."

Xiao Zhan asked, "Change what?"

Wang Yibo said, "It's all wrong, I'm changing everything."

Then Xiao Zhan deliberately asked, "Change to what?"

Wang Yibo said seriously, "You can move when you sleep, touch me, and make sounds."

Xiao Zhan continued, "What else?"

Wang Yibo, "I hope we can cooperate a lot in the future."

Xiao Zhan, "What else?"

Wang Yibo, "I hope you can accompany me when I'm at home. It feels good when you're around me, and I work relatively smoother."

Xiao Zhan clenched his fist and clenched his teeth on the other end of the phone, celebrating silently.

It's sugar, it's sugar, it's sugar!

Then he said seriously, "Okay."

Wang Yibo asked, "Anything else?"

Xiao Zhan thought, "I can only think of these for the time being."

Wang Yibo, "Okay." He added, "If there are still such problems, tell me right away and I'll change it."

Xiao Zhan, "Okay."

What a pleasant conversation. After Xiao Zhan finished this conversation with Wang Yibo, he suddenly leaned over and piled all the plushies on the shoe cabinet together, and then hugged them in his arms.