ЄƖƓӇƬ ЄƖƓӇƬ

𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 : 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

It was another strange weekend.

Xiao Zhan rejected another blind date.

On the way driving back, his mother called him. After hearing him say that the blind date came to nothing again, she scolded him for a long time.

After hanging up the phone, Xiao Zhan slowed down.

The pressure from work, blind dates, and his friends made his recent life feel a little tiring and powerless.

He doesn't want to go home yet, but he has nowhere to go.

After the car went around in circles on the road, an idea suddenly popped into his mind.

So he took out his phone, searched for bars nearby, and then locked onto one not too far away that looked decent in pictures.

Before long, Xiao Zhan parked near the bar, then walked there on foot.

This bar is on the edge of the city moat, on a street that wasn't exactly lively. It's a music bar that just started out.

After Xiao Zhan went in, he saw the number of few guests in the bar and was surprised.

He even began to wonder whether today was actually a weekend.

But a few minutes later he understood.

The bar was a little stuffy, so Xiao Zhan found an outdoor seat and sat alone.

And the alcohol in front of him.

Tasted really awful.

It was so awful that he tasted bitterness.

When he tasted the bitterness, he thought of; himself, the difficult customers recently, a continuous stream of blind dates, and his mother's daily concerns for his nonexistent partner.

The more he thought, the more bitter it tasted. The more bitter it tasted, the more he drank. The more he drank, the even more bitter it became.

In the end, he began to doubt his purpose tonight.

Actually, he had an immature idea. He wanted to find some excitement, to see if he could meet a handsome guy in the bar and have an affair like those in drama series.

He was already 26 years old, but he had never dated before.

Not to mention dating, he doesn't even have anyone he likes. He had never tasted love at all.

So tonight, he impulsively wanted it.

But as he drank and drank, he thought he made a mistake.

What kind of affair could happen in a music bar?

On top of that, a music bar with such awful tasting alcohol.

There were less than 20 people in this whole bar, such a quiet music bar.

People came and went outside the bar. Many people were taking a walk, but what's the use?

Who would glance over to look at the poor and helpless him sitting here?

Xiao Zhan took another sip of the bitter alcohol and let out a long sigh, thinking that he'll just sit for a bit more and then go home. He still has to go to work tomorrow.

"Hey, handsome." Xiao Zhan was zoning out when someone suddenly sat down beside him.

Xiao Zhan turned to look at him and heard him ask, "You alone?"