ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƬƜƠ

The second day Xiao Zhan saw Zhang Kai, he felt a bit ashamed.

Who knows what was with Wang Yibo last night that made him work so hard. There were several marks on his neck, Xiao Zhan could only pull out a turtleneck sweater to wear.

Perhaps Wang Yibo really wanted to know about the past between Xiao Zhan and Zhang Kai yesterday because he's Xiao Zhan's husband.

Even if he wanted to know, why must it be during that.

He asked him when they met.

He asked him how frequently they see each other.

He asked if Zhang Kai had similar hobbies with him.

He even asked if Zhang Kai was single.

Xiao Zhan answered them all. What was asked was what was answered, he did not hide a thing.

At the end, Wang Yibo suddenly asked a very strange question. He asked Xiao Zhan if he'll play games with him.

Xiao Zhan who answered right away to all the previous questions hesitated.

After such hesitation, it seemed as if Wang Yibo was a little unhappy.

"You're not willing to play with me?"

Xiao Zhan immediately answered, "I'm willing, I'm willing."

The reason why he thought about it for a few extra seconds was mainly that it's hard to imagine sitting on the carpet while playing these stimulation games with a man like Wang Yibo.

As he recalled this matter, he sighed in his heart.

Wang Yibo truly treats marriage seriously. He even had to be so serious about building their relationship.

Since it was a morning flight, Zhang Kai got up early. Xiao Zhan had to send him to the airport and also woke up early. As for Wang Yibo, 7 o'clock was his usual alarm.

Thus, very coincidentally, as if it was planned, at 7:30, all three of them showed up downstairs.

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo came downstairs together. Zhang Kai had already brought his suitcase to the living room. He was holding the magazine that came from under the coffee table when he saw the other two coming down. He raised his head and said, "Morning."

Wang Yibo, "Morning."

Xiao Zhan, "Morning."

Nothing was wrong with Wang Yibo's voice but Xiao Zhan's voice was a little overly hoarse.

Zhang Kai immediately understood and immediately gave Xiao Zhan a meaningful look.

Xiao Zhan tidied his collar feeling very guilty, afraid of revealing something.

Yesterday, Xiao Zhan and Zhang Kai talked it over. Xiao Zhan agreed to make him breakfast in the morning and take him to the airport. He's planning on making noodles for breakfast, and it was already bought.

However, Xiao Zhan wasn't sure whether Wang Yibo would eat noodles for breakfast. He hadn't made breakfast at home for so long that he forgot to ask yesterday.

Wang Yibo turned on the radio and was listening to the news at the moment. Xiao Zhan asked him, "Do you eat noodles? I'm making it."

After Wang Yibo heard it, he first glanced at Xiao Zhan, and then at the person on the sofa reading magazines.

Wang Yibo asked, "You woke up so early just to make him breakfast?"

Xiao Zhan paused for a bit.

Well, that was correct.