ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ

Xiao Zhan thought that the Wang Yibo tonight was a little strange.

But he couldn't say what was strange.

Wang Yibo was clearly still the same as before. He didn't speak often and had no expression, but he somehow felt that the atmosphere around them was strange.

This strangeness was different from the awkwardness when they first met. It was a subtle strangeness that can't be described.

He had a feeling that Wang Yibo was in a bad mood.

Could it be that work wasn't going well?

Xiao Zhan thought as he chewed and swallowed the fish ball in his mouth, he thought for a bit, then asked carelessly, "How's work recently?"

Wang Yibo put down the spoon when he heard it, and then looked up at Xiao Zhan. He had an expression that seemed a little confused.

True, he never cared about Wang Yibo's work, it's indeed very sudden.

"Haha." Xiao Zhan thought for a moment and went around the bush, "You didn't mean to come back early, just wanted to ask if you coming back early will affect the work there."

Wang Yibo shook his head, "No."

Xiao Zhan lowered his head and asked quietly, "Is work going well?"

Wang Yibo, "Mn."

Then if it's not about work.

Xiao Zhan asked probingly, "Did something happen this evening?"

Wang Yibo looked up at him again.

This glance was different from the previous one, Wang Yibo slightly frowned.

Xiao Zhan almost thought he got exposed for probing.

Wang Yibo, "Nothing happened."

Xiao Zhan made an "oh" sound.

Just when Xiao Zhan felt he probably thought too much, Wang Yibo suddenly said, "What did you hope to happen in the evening?"

Xiao Zhan was stunned for a few seconds, "Ah?"

Wang Yibo's tone was very heavy, "Why are you asking me about the matters in the evening?"

Xiao Zhan, "I... err."

Wang Yibo continued, "What do you want to know?"

Xiao Zhan, "Ah?..."

The topic became weirder and weirder. Xiao Zhan licked his lips and thought it was better to be straightforward.

Xiao Zhan, "Are you in a bad mood?"

When this sentence was asked, the table became quiet.

Wang Yibo stared at Xiao Zhan and didn't move. Xiao Zhan didn't move either, he waited for Wang Yibo's reply.

A few seconds later, Wang Yibo tilted his head and asked Xiao Zhan, "Where do you see that I'm in a bad mood?"

Xiao Zhan paused for a moment and felt nosy. He laughed awkwardly, "No, that's not it, haha, I misunderstood. I'm just asking casually."

Wang Yibo didn't let Xiao Zhan go and asked, "I'm in a bad mood?"

Wang Yibo seemed to be asking sincerely.

Xiao Zhan blinked.

He got him with this response.

Mr. Wang, you're asking me whether you're in a bad mood?