ƑƖƑƬƳ ƑƖƔЄ

Wang Yibo naturally thought of Xiao Zhan.

He thought that if Xiao Zhan could hang on to him like this.

It doesn't seem to be bad

Since he thought of this, everything he saw in front of him became not so difficult to accept.

Since Wang Yibo was present, Zhao Xin and his boyfriend naturally didn't do much.

After they hugged at the door for less than a few seconds, Zhao Xin came down from his boyfriend, took his hand, and walked to the table.

Wang Yibo also stood up.

Zhao Xin's boyfriend reached out his hand, Wang Yibo shook it.

"Hello, I'm Zhao Xin's boyfriend, Zhou Ze."

"Hello, I'm his older cousin, Wang Yibo."

Zhou Ze smiled, "I've heard a lot about you."

Zhao Xin stuck to Zhou Ze, and pushed him, "Aiya, don't be so polite, we're all family." He turned to the waiter and said, "You can serve the food now.

Ever since Zhou Ze arrived, Zhao Xin has changed completely.

Wang Yibo could feel that this cousin of his is indeed really clingy, and how he clings to Zhou Ze was different from how he clings to them.

As soon as they took his seat, Zhao Xin asked 3 questions back to back, "Are you tired? Hungry? Cold?"

Zhou Ze shook his head, "I'm fine."

Zhao Xin, "My hand's very warm, hold my hand."

Zhou Ze, "Okay."

Zhao Xin, "I'm so bored here."

Zhou Ze, "Aren't I here now, baobao?"

...

Wang Yibo frowned again and looked down at his phone, wondering if it would be impolite to find an excuse to leave now.

Fortunately, Zhao Xin and Zhou Ze didn't cling together for long. It seemed that Zhao Xin suddenly realized that there was another person, his cousin, in the room. Zhao Xin separated a little from Zhou Ze's arms.

"Ge," Zhao Xin laughed embarrassedly, and explained, "Zhou Ze and I haven't seen each other for nearly half a month."

Wang Yibo didn't know what to say, so he could only answer, "Mn."

Zhao Xin sat down and pulled Wang Yibo into the topic, "Ge, when you and sao-zi haven't seen each other for too long, will you cling to each other?"

Wang Yibo shook his head, "No."

Zhao Xin suggested, "You can try being clingy."

Wang Yibo made a vague "mn", as if he agreed, but also as if he didn't.

Next, the couple restrained themselves a lot, and the atmosphere became more and more natural, which made Wang Yibo a lot more comfortable.

But because there was such a couple around him, Wang Yibo missed Xiao Zhan a lot more after this meal.

"Ge, you're leaving tomorrow, right? To City Q?" Zhao Xin asked him.

Wang Yibo nodded, "Mn."

Zhao Xin said, "You still have me when you're in City C. When you go to City Q, there's no one to accompany you, won't it be boring?"

Wang Yibo shook his head, "I don't need it."

Zhao Xin shook his head and laughed, "Ge, you're acting like such a straight guy. I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about Xiao Zhan. Call sao-zi over and let him accompany you for a few days."