ƧƖXƬƳ ƧƖҲ

Wang Yibo realized the joy of teasing Xiao Zhan at this time.

He knew about Xiao Zhan's shyness.

He knew that Xiao Zhan listens to him well.

Probably because he was afraid of Wang Yibo's anger, of that he would become unhappy. To Wang Yibo, Xiao Zhan will always answer when he asks, say when he wants, and never tell lies.

Way too obedient, way too cute.

After one round, Xiao Zhan's body temporarily lacked strength all over.

Wang Yibo held him in his arms, held his wrist, and shook it up and down.

Xiao Zhan's limp arm also shook up and down with it.

Xiao Zhan, who originally had closed his eyes, slowly opened his eyes after being shaken about by Wang Yibo.

He looked weakly at his arm, and then closed his eyes again.

Wang Yibo stopped playing with his arm. He accurately found Xiao Zhan's little snail and pressed it with his fingers.

Xiao Zhan let out a dreary "mn".

Wang Yibo asked, "Is this a birthmark or a scar?"

Xiao Zhan, "Scar."

Wang Yibo rubbed it lightly with his finger, "How did you get it?"

Xiao Zhan said, "Pricked from glass."

Wang Yibo was curious, "You were naughty as a kid?"

Xiao Zhan suddenly raised his head to look at Wang Yibo, and then shook his head lightly, "No, my father made it, he pricked it with a broken vase."

Wang Yibo's hand suddenly stopped.

Xiao Zhan's narration overturned his imagination, instantly making him uncomfortable and his brows frowned.

"It's all right." Xiao Zhan smiled when he saw Wang Yibo's worried face, "It's been so long, junior high, junior third year? More than ten years."

Wang Yibo looked as if he didn't know how to comfort him, but he wanted to do something, in the end, he could only hug Xiao Zhan tightly.

Xiao Zhan smiled again, "It's really alright. You don't have to be like this."

Wang Yibo gently touched Xiao Zhan's forehead with his lips, "Were there a lot of blood?"

Xiao Zhan shook his head, "I don't know, probably."

He really doesn't remember. Everything was a mess that night. His mother's injury was much worse than his. After going to the hospital, he had to go to the police station. He couldn't care about the injury on his leg and just dealt with it casually.

After all, it's just bleeding. Everything that happened around him hurt more than this injury.

Wang Yibo held him tighter.

Xiao Zhan slipped into Wang Yibo's arms and sighed gently.

"Wang Yibo, in fact, I don't like it when others comfort me, it will make me more miserable."

Wang Yibo patted his head, "You're not miserable."

Xiao Zhan nodded, "I haven't been miserable for a long time. My parents divorced, then my mother and I moved to City A. I lived well here, very well."

Wang Yibo patted Xiao Zhan on the head, "Did your father ever contact you guys again?"

Xiao Zhan was stunned briefly when he heard this.

Wang Yibo immediately noticed that something was wrong with Xiao Zhan. He frowned again and lowered his head to look at Xiao Zhan, "Why aren't you talking?"