ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ

In order not to let Wang Yibo see his red face, Xiao Zhan quietly picked up the paper and lowered his head.

Wang Yibo, are you serious?

Kissing Xiao Zhan?

This kind of thing is written here.

You're really...

Too good at this, damn!

Xiao Zhan felt a little unable to recover. When he closed his eyes, his mind was full of these words written by Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo's writing already looked quite good.

Now that he wrote these words, Xiao Zhan almost fainted on the spot.

His heart also beat wildly.

He took in a long breath, then slowly let it out before continuing reading.

Then, he closed his eyes again.

Wang Yibo!

Xiao Zhan wondered if it would be too abrupt to invite Wang Yibo to bed right now.

After recovering for a bit, he opened his eyes again and looked at the number 3 written by Wang Yibo.

3, Making love with Xiao Zhan

Xiao Zhan gulped and calmed down a bit.

Gradually, Xiao Zhan was able to recover.

If 'likes kissing Xiao Zhan' was the only one written down, Xiao Zhan indeed felt that he was unable to hold on a little, but with this, Xiao Zhan only felt that Wang Yibo was probably only craving for his body.

With this idea, Xiao Zhan's face became not so red anymore. He put down the form and said to Wang Yibo, "Okay."

Xiao Zhan didn't dare to look at Wang Yibo, so he naturally missed out on Wang Yibo's expression at the moment.

It was an expression that seemed to be expecting what Xiao Zhan might say.

"I'll take this form." Xiao Zhan folded the paper several times until it was almost the same size as the other one. He asked Wang Yibo, "You still have envelopes left?"

Xiao Zhan looked at the form, the envelope on the table, and the pen holder, but he still did not look at Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo was a little disappointed, he could only first put the cap back on the pen and then put it into the pen holder.

He stood up a little, but after thinking about it, he sat back down and looked at Xiao Zhan's hair, "Are there any problems with what I wrote?"

Only then did Xiao Zhan meet Wang Yibo's line of sight, "What problems?"

Wang Yibo tilted his chin at the form, "You read everything I wrote?"

Xiao Zhan lowered his head again, "Yeah."

Wang Yibo, "You have nothing to ask?"

Xiao Zhan shook his head, "No."

Wang Yibo opened his mouth, then closed it, then opened it again, his tone was much duller, "Okay."

He went to the cupboard to find the exact same envelope and handed it to Xiao Zhan. After Xiao Zhan put it in the envelope, he wrote "About Wang Yibo" on the envelope.

Xiao Zhan took out his phone and looked at it, "It's almost 12."

Wang Yibo nodded and received his signal, "Go wash up first. I have something else to do."

Xiao Zhan paused, "You still have to work?"

Wang Yibo, "Mn."

Xiao Zhan tilted his head, "Then why didn't you just come home? You even accompanied me to play pool."