ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƧЄƔЄƝ

Xiao Zhan temporarily interpreted Wang Yibo's strange mood as a result of giving the same gift.

It was getting late and Xiao Zhan hadn't washed up yet. In his opinion, this matter had already come to an end. He might as well not think about it anymore.

And just like yesterday, Wang Yibo's unhappiness was only something he assumed.

In fact, Wang Yibo has always been in this state at home. What if he wasn't actually feeling anything?

With this idea, Xiao Zhan instantly felt at ease.

He took out his pajamas from the closet and was about to go shower when Wang Yibo, who was sitting at the side, suddenly called out to him.

"Wait."

Xiao Zhan halted and asked, "What's wrong?"

Wang Yibo put down the book in his hand and looked at Xiao Zhan, "Xu Zhiming said not to contact him. Why did he give you shoes?"

Xiao Zhan paused briefly.

Mr. Wang, that's a good question.

Xiao Zhan answered honestly, "I don't know."

Wang Yibo continued, "Why didn't he want to contact you again before?"

Xiao Zhan still said, "I don't know."

Wang Yibo, "Do you know he broke up with his girlfriend?"

Xiao Zhan was stunned for a second, "I don't know."

He then walked over and asked Wang Yibo, "How did you know?"

What Xiao Zhan didn't know was that Wang Yibo immediately regretted after he said it, "He said it himself."

Xiao Zhan nodded and thought it was probably something he heard last night.

Xiao Zhan, "I thought he would marry his girlfriend. When I met him last time, he told me that the girl was pretty good and his mother liked her a lot."

Xiao Zhan saw Wang Yibo lowered his head and picked up the book again. He felt that Wang Yibo was probably not interested in this topic, so he simply stopped talking.

In the middle of his shower, Xiao Zhan suddenly became confused.

Xiao Zhan suddenly remembered something after thinking about what Wang Yibo had said.

Xu Zhiming was also like this back during university. After breaking up with his girlfriend, he immediately asked Xiao Zhan to go watch a basketball game and treated him to dinner. Xiao Zhan even wanted to split the bill but he wouldn't let.

However, Xiao Zhan didn't evade it at that time. He just thought that Xu Zhiming was heartbroken and wanted to vent his emotions with money.

Thinking about it now, he feels that Xu Zhiming is really quite interesting.

Not once but twice.

The heck? If you're heartbroken, you'll come venting to Xiao Zhan?

What's his problem?

Originally, Xiao Zhan was already about to forget what Xu Zhiming said about not contacting him. When Zhang Kai asked about Xu Zhiming when he came a few days ago, he even said that he'll notify him about the wedding.

Now that everything's combined and presented in front of him, the more he thought about it, the more aggrieved he felt.

It felt like he was being used at the other's beck and call.

It made him unhappy.

Although Xiao Zhan looks very gentle and would joke and chat freely with everyone, it doesn't mean he is easy to be taken advantage of.