ƑƠƲƦƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ

Xiao Zhan is really tired.

It was such a short distance, yet he fell asleep in the car.

In a half-asleep and half-awake state, he seemed to hear Lin Chen call Wang Yibo on the phone. Lin Chen said he had picked up Mr. Xiao and was now on his way back.

Wang Yibo replied with an "mn", which is very much his style.

There was no more sound after that.

Before long, the car arrived at the door. Xiao Zhan thanked Lin Chen, told him to drive slowly, and then entered the house.

Wang Yibo left a light for him. He tried to keep the noise down, he quickly showered and went to bed. After setting an alarm, he turned off the light.

The room darkened, but Xiao Zhan heard Wang Yibo move. Xiao Zhan whispered, "Are you asleep?"

Wang Yibo, "No.

Xiao Zhan, "Did I wake you up? Or did you not sleep?"

Wang Yibo, "I haven't slept."

Xiao Zhan licked his lips, "You can't sleep?"

Wang Yibo, "Mn."

Xiao Zhan thought for a bit, and decided it's better to explain, "My client needs to use tonight's design tomorrow morning, so it's more urgent."

Wang Yibo, "Mn.

Wang Yibo's voice was very quiet, which sounded sleepy.

Xiao Zhan was also sleepy. Since Wang Yibo was still awake, he moved a bit. He quietly moved to Wang Yibo's side.

As expected, with this action, Wang Yibo also move in follow-up.

Very soon, Wang Yibo had Xiao Zhan in his arms.

Xiao Zhan smiled.

Wang Yibo put his hand in Xiao Zhan's hair, "Why is it wet?"

Xiao Zhan shook his head and buried his head, "It's not wet, it's cold. I blow-dried it."

Wang Yibo " Mn. Do you often work this late?"

Xiao Zhan shook his head, "Not often."

Wang Yibo, "How about I hire a driver for you too, it's more convenient."

Xiao Zhan, "No need, I don't go out often, I won't be able to use it much."

Wang Yibo, "Write down Lin Chen's phone number tomorrow. Whenever you're tired in the future, call him to pick you up."

Xiao Zhan, "Mn."

Xiao Zhan leaned closer in Wang Yibo's embrace.

This is nice.

Today, Wang Yibo has really spoken a lot more.

Xiao Zhan also got used to this posture and doesn't feel uncomfortable much.

Just as Xiao Zhan was about to fall asleep, Wang Yibo suddenly spoke again.

Wang Yibo, "I'm going on a business trip tomorrow. I probably won't be back for more than ten days."

Xiao Zhan was confused for half a second before he immediately became lively again. He raised his head, "That long?"

Wang Yibo, "Mn."

Xiao Zhan, "What time are you leaving tomorrow?"

Wang Yibo, "My flight is past 9."

Xiao Zhan was surprised, "So early."