ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ƬƜƠ

Xiao Zhan spent more than an hour editing three pictures, one was set as his computer desktop, one set as his phone wallpaper, and one set as the chat background for Wang Yibo.

If it wasn't indeed a little too showy, Xiao Zhan almost would've sent a screenshot to Zhang Kai on the spot.

He seemed to hear Zhang Kai saying, bro, spare me.

That night, Xiao Zhan had a dream that he confessed to Wang Yibo.

Very exaggerated heart roses spread all over the floor and pink candles were lit over them. Xiao Zhan was holding flowers as he waited for Wang Yibo to come home.

It was like a marriage proposal. There were many people around, Zhang Kai was there, his parents were there, and many of his friends were also there.

Wang Yibo didn't come back yet so everyone joked around. Xiao Zhan's friends were still helping Xiao Zhan make plans and told him not to be nervous. However, the moment Wang Yibo came home, all the people standing in the living room disappeared.

Since it was a dream, Xiao Zhan didn't feel that it was strange.

After Wang Yibo came in, he happily went over and handed the flowers to Wang Yibo.

However, Wang Yibo did not take them.

And they had the following conversation.

Wang Yibo asked, "What is this?"

Xiao Zhan said, "Flowers."

Wang Yibo, "I know these are flowers. I'm asking you what this means."

Xiao Zhan, "I bought flowers for you."

Wang Yibo asked, "Why are you giving me flowers?"

Xiao Zhan, "I like you."

Wang Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan with suspicion, but he still did not take the flowers, "That's not necessary."

Xiao Zhan was instantly awakened.

He didn't know whether this shock came from fright or embarrassment, but his heart beat heavily when he woke up.

He hadn't recovered from his dream yet, Xiao Zhan first felt a little sad. After he recovered, he grabbed the quilt and laughed. Then he determined that this shock came from both fright and embarrassment.

What the heck was this dream.

But then again, in real life, if he really sent Wang Yibo flowers and spread candles and roses on the ground, he felt that with Wang Yibo's personality, he might really tell him that it wasn't unnecessary.

Xiao Zhan was never a person who liked to remain in his dreams. The alarm hadn't gone off yet, he relaxed in bed for a while and then fell asleep again.

This time, he didn't dream, he slept deeply until the alarm rang.

Since Wang Yibo was on a business trip, Xiao Zhan became lazy and returned to the life of getting up past nine.

There was one less person in the family, so he became less restrained. He sang and hummed at home, took out the memo, and followed it. He watered the plants, fed the fishes, and then went to work.

Xiao Zhan has more orders today compared to yesterday. There were some already in plan and he had also picked up several orders last minute. Thus, he didn't get home until 11 o'clock that day.

After closing the door, Xiao Zhan took out his phone and called.

Like yesterday, Wang Yibo picked up very quickly. Xiao Zhan thought of what Wang Yibo said yesterday about waiting for him to call. His heart softened and his voice couldn't help becoming soft too.