ƑƖƑƬЄЄƝ

There was someone in the house so Xiao Zhan naturally didn't dare to act rashly. After Wang Yibo said that, Xiao Zhan's neck turned red and he knew that it was about to come up to his face. He responded casually with an "mn" and hurriedly took a step back.

His face turned red really quickly this time. Xiao Zhan knew that Wang Yibo wouldn't leave the living room so he could only find an excuse and went to the bathroom on the first floor.

The moment he closed the door, he immediately turned on the light and stood in front of the mirror. As expected, he saw his thoroughly flushed face.

He cupped a handful of water and threw it directly on his face. Then he drew out two pieces of paper wipes and wiped it.

After calming down, he felt a little better.

When he came out, he happened to bump into the auntie coming downstairs. Xiao Zhan was naturally hospitable, so he smiled at the auntie, "You've finished cleaning upstairs?"

The auntie also smiled, "Yes. Since Mr. Qin's in the living room, I'll clean the balcony first."

Xiao Zhan nodded, "Mn."

He was rejected by Wang Yibo just now. Although he rejected it for a legitimate reason, it was still a rejection. So right now, he was ashamed to sit next to Wang Yibo.

The auntie was on the balcony. He willfully went to the kitchen to pour two glasses of water and followed over.

The auntie was clearing the fallen leaves on the floor. When she saw Xiao Zhan come out with two glasses of water, she stood up straight.

Xiao Zhan handed the water over and said politely, "You've worked hard."

The auntie was overwhelmed by the favor, she quickly took it and said, "It's not hard work, Mr. Qin's house is the easiest to clean. It's the cleanest among my clients."

Xiao Zhan nodded and agreed. The first impression Wang Yibo's house gave was that it was clean and tidy.

Not sure if she was uncomfortable or really thirsty, the auntie actually drank the entire glass of water. Xiao Zhan reached out to take it, but the auntie shifted the cup aside, "I can do it. I know it's from the cupboard."

Xiao Zhan moved further forward and took the cup from the auntie's hand, "Don't be so polite, it's on the way for me."

The auntie could only laugh and did not fight him for it.

Xiao Zhan lowered his head to drink water. He saw that the auntie seemed to be a little uneasy, she was holding the broom and not knowing whether to sweep or not.

Xiao Zhan put down the water, "Don't worry about me, you can continue to work."

The auntie smiled, only then did she pick up the broom.

"What should I call you?" The auntie asked.

"You can call me Xiao Zhan."

The auntie nodded, asked again, "Are you the mister's friend?"

Xiao Zhan wanted to deny it, but the auntie spoke again, "It's rare to see the mister bring back a friend."

Xiao Zhan was curious, "He never brought guests back before?"

The auntie shook her head, "There were some, but those guests were always wearing suits, so they were all probably clients. Who would wear suits to a friend's house? Only you are different. You weren't showing full courtesies towards Mr. Qin and could sit together with him to play on your laptops. "

Xiao Zhan looked down at his casual clothes, and after thinking about it, it seemed to make sense.

He laughed, "We weren't playing, we're also working."