ƬӇƖƦƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ

Wang Yibo threw Xiao Zhan on the bed.

That's right, it was threw.

Wang Yibo's big bed was very soft. Xiao Zhan screamed and was about to bounce back up but Wang Yibo quickly followed on top of him.

The atmosphere was already very romantically ambiguous. Adding it with Wang Yibo's manly breath, Xiao Zhan quickly entered the state.

However, instead of kissing him immediately, Wang Yibo held him with one hand and touched his hair with his other.

Wang Yibo, "Why is it still wet?"

Xiao Zhan raised his eyes and looked at it, "I thought we weren't going to go to bed so early, so I just blew it a bit."

After Xiao Zhan said that he also touched it, but only the ends of his hair were a little wet.

Xiao Zhan, "It's alright. It'll dry soon."

Wang Yibo still stared at him.

He touched his hair, touched his cheek, touched his ear, touched his chin, but he just won't start kissing him.

Wang Yibo's eyes followed his fingers, while Xiao Zhan's eyes remained on Wang Yibo's eyes.

Only today did he realize that he had never observed Wang Yibo so closely and carefully before.

Wang Yibo has a pair of very deep, good-looking eyes. They knew how to be angry, knew how to be gentle and knew to smile.

Wang Yibo's eyebrows are also very beautiful and thick, his nose is very straight, and his lips are neither thin nor thick.

His facial features look good both separately and combined. It's the kind that's hard to forget from a glance.

"What are you looking at?" Wang Yibo suddenly asked Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan smiled, "Looking at you."

Wang Yibo, "Why?"

Xiao Zhan, "You look good."

Xiao Zhan laughed.

He has successfully made himself cringe.

However, Wang Yibo didn't seem to think much, his expression even changed slightly, and his eyes became gentle.

He lowered his head and asked, "How good-looking am I?"

From such a question, Xiao Zhan immediately did not cringe anymore and immediately entered the state.

He put his hand on his shoulder and said, "As good-looking as one needs to be."

Wang Yibo put his hand on Xiao Zhan's cheeks and lowered his head slightly. Xiao Zhan thought Wang Yibo was finally going to kiss him, so he closed his eyes.

But Wang Yibo still didn't.

"Who else's good-looking in your eyes?" Wang Yibo asked Xiao Zhan with a very deep voice.

After so many times, Wang Yibo had never pillow talked with Xiao Zhan before they did it, and he never talked to Xiao Zhan at such a close distance.

Gentle, romantically ambiguous, and charming.

Xiao Zhan felt so addicted.

He didn't know what happened to Wang Yibo these few days. He seems strange, talks strange, and even behaves strangely.

But as a whole, Xiao Zhan still enjoyed it quite a lot.

Xiao Zhan enjoyed all the different types of changes with Wang Yibo.