ƬƜЄƝƬƳ ƑƠƲƦ

Xiao Zhan sensed a great disaster.

His mom told him to come back home and explain this matter to her thoroughly.

After hanging up the phone, he immediately called Wang Yibo.

Of course, he was not careless enough to solve the matter by himself. He felt that since Wang Yibo was the one who proposed the marriage and Xiao Zhan also helped deal with Wang Yibo's mother before, it's reasonable that Wang Yibo should also help him.

Wang Yibo didn't answer the first call. Xiao Zhan continued to call a second time, but Wang Yibo still didn't answer.

Xiao Zhan put down his phone and opened WeChat. He sent Wang Yibo the word "urgent" and then continued to call.

Only after the fifth call, did Xiao Zhan feel a little less flustered and realized that Wang Yibo was probably not available at the moment.

Might as well stop calling. Wang Yibo will contact him when he sees the message anyway.

Xiao Zhan took a breath and continued to work. As expected, Wang Yibo called not long later.

Xiao Zhan hurriedly picked it up.

Wang Yibo, "What's wrong?"

Wang Yibo's tone was as calm as usual, and what's miraculous was that Xiao Zhan's emotions also calmed down from this.

Xiao Zhan, "My mom found out I'm married."

Wang Yibo remained calm, "And so?"

Xiao Zhan felt that Wang Yibo could not feel the seriousness of the matter.

He took a sip of water and said, "It's like this, originally, my mom didn't know. I wanted to wait until I'm ready before telling her. But didn't I meet Zhao Zhongliang at the door of your company today? An auntie that Zhao Zhongliang knows, also knows my mom. So he told that auntie and that auntie told my mom. Now my mom's coming to confront me."

Xiao Zhan took another sip, "You should know, it's very serious when children get married without telling their mothers."

Xiao Zhan noticed it felt wrong the way that came out. Why did it sound like he was pointing fingers at someone?

But Wang Yibo didn't seem to think much of it, he immediately caught the main point, said, "What do you need me to do?"

Straightforward people are indeed different, Xiao Zhan immediately relaxed, "My mom asked me to come home for dinner tonight. So I'm thinking, can you accompany me home if you're free tonight?"

Wang Yibo continued to be straightforward, "Sure."

This phone call was relatively relaxing for Xiao Zhan, it felt good talking to an understanding person.

After this, it seemed that the tension his mother gave him disappeared.

He even seemed to have an illusion.

The illusion that this matter wasn't a big deal at all?

Xiao Zhan's mother is a very gentle person. She does things gently and also speaks gently.

Xiao Zhan was a good kid with good grades, so his mother rarely gets angry in front of him and rarely criticizes him. When encountering anything, she will reason with Xiao Zhan first, only when they aren't able to come to an understanding...

Actually, there didn't seem to be a time when they couldn't come to an understanding? Xiao Zhan was a very obedient child.

Even if he wasn't obedient, it would only be an opposition in his heart, he would always comply in appearance. On top of everything, he has to let his mother be happy.