ƧƖXƬƳ ƬӇƦЄЄ

In order to let Wang Yibo visually see the effect of himself wearing the tie clip, Xiao Zhan carefully re-tied Wang Yibo's tie, and then clipped the tie clip on top of it.

"It's done." Xiao Zhan patted Wang Yibo's tie twice with his fingers together, then raised his head to look at Wang Yibo.

When Xiao Zhan was tying his tie, Wang Yibo was playing with Xiao Zhan's hair. So when Xiao Zhan raised his head, a small pinch of short hair that was around Wang Yibo's fingers slipped out just like that.

Wang Yibo didn't want his fingers to be empty. So while Xiao Zhan was talking, he changed his direction, he bent his fingers and rested it on Xiao Zhan's chin.

Xiao Zhan was so used to being touched by Wang Yibo that he didn't feel anything at this moment. He was still nervous about his gift, "Does it look nice?"

Only then did Wang Yibo look down

Xiao Zhan said, "You can't see the effect like this, you have to look in the mirror."

Wang Yibo shook his head, "Not going, it looks nice."

Xiao Zhan smiled with ease, "It does look nice."

Wang Yibo took his hand back, pointed to the tie clip, and asked, "Did you buy it when you went shopping this afternoon?"

Xiao Zhan shook his head and corrected Wang Yibo's words, "I went shopping for the purpose of buying this."

Wang Yibo blinked as he listened.

Happiness, excitement, enjoyment.

It was all correct

Then he began to think about what he did when he first met Xiao Zhan?

Seemed to have done a lot of inhuman things.

And said a lot of inhuman things.

Wang Yibo, "How long have we been married?"

Xiao Zhan roughly calculated, "More than a month, why?"

Wang Yibo, "Do you think I'm a qualified husband?

Xiao Zhan nodded immediately, "Yeah, you're qualified."

Almost too qualified. He has literally been operating according to the standards of a qualified husband.

Considerate, thoughtful, patient, gentle, serious, sincere...

But the qualified husband seemed to disagree.

Wang Yibo shook his head, "Unqualified."

Xiao Zhan was confused, "Where are you unqualified?"

Wang Yibo was dissatisfied with himself everywhere, "Unqualified everywhere."

Xiao Zhan was even more confused, "What's wrong?"

Was it his illusion? Why does Wang Yibo suddenly look so hurt?

Wang Yibo failed to answer Xiao Zhan's words. After all, he also didn't know where exactly he was unqualified.

All in all, if he fails to win Xiao Zhan's heart, he is unqualified.

"Have you finished your client's design?" Wang Yibo asked.

Xiao Zhan nodded, "I've finished it in the morning, I have nothing to do for the next two days."

Wang Yibo asked, "What do you want to do in the evening? Do you have any plans?

Xiao Zhan shook his head, "No."

Wang Yibo said, "I have plans." He said as he brought out his phone, "Two of them, watching a movie or watching a play, are you interested?"