ƑƖƑƬƳ ƝƖƝЄ

After Wang Yibo said "It's so difficult", it seemed to have stimulated Zhao Xin.

Zhao Xin sent more than ten messages in less than half a minute. Shoo, shoo, shoo, shoo, the whole room was full of WeChat notification sounds.

Zhao Xin: Take your time, gege

Zhao Xin: You're just starting

Zhao Xin: And you're just a newbie, you're new to it

Zhao Xin: And one more thing, ge

Zhao Xin: I don't know what you're like in front of sao-zi

Zhao Xin: But you are too quiet in front of us

Zhao Xin: It gives people a feeling that you don't like being close to them

Zhao Xin: You need to be gentler with sao-zi

Zhao Xin: Don't be so blunt

Zhao Xin: You should let sao-zi see that you treat him differently

Wang Yibo leaned against the table with a glass of water in his hand and carefully looked at these messages Zhao Xin sent.

Just these few messages, yet he read for a long time.

He seems to be looking at the phone, but also like his thoughts have drifted far away.

A few minutes later, he drank the water in his hand and replied to Zhao Xin: Okay

Wang Yibo: Thank you

There was a sound from the bathroom. Just when he looked up, he saw Xiao Zhan coming out.

Wang Yibo turned off his phone, put it in his pocket, and turned to pour Xiao Zhan a glass of water

"You can go wash now." Xiao Zhan walked to Wang Yibo's side and took the water Wang Yibo handed him.

Wang Yibo touched Xiao Zhan's hair and said, "You didn't blow it fully dried again."

Xiao Zhan chuckled, "When you're done showering, it will be dry."

Instead of going to wash immediately, Wang Yibo stood beside Xiao Zhan and watched Xiao Zhan drink water.

Xiao Zhan raised his head, his Adam's apple slid up and down as he drank water.

Wang Yibo's eyes also followed up and down.

Only after Xiao Zhan finished drinking half the glass and putting it down, did Wang Yibo stop zoning out.

But he still didn't go shower immediately. Instead, he stared at the tottering drops of water on Xiao Zhan's lower lip.

Seeing that Xiao Zhan was about to open his mouth and lick that drop of water into his mouth, Wang Yibo quickly reached out to hold Xiao Zhan's head.

Before Xiao Zhan could move, Wang Yibo licked that drop of water first.

But he felt that it wasn't enough.

Soon, Xiao Zhan closed his eyes, and his hand that was hanging in the air was held. The water cup in his hand was also taken away.

The sound of the collision between the cup and the table was transmitted through the air. Then Xiao Zhan's hand was held again.

Not only this one hand, Wang Yibo also pressed him against the table, grabbed his other hand, and wrapped it behind him, making both of Xiao Zhan's hands clasped together behind his own waist.

Xiao Zhan was bound by Wang Yibo again. He felt loose and weak, unable to move.

Wang Yibo's empty hand pressed on Xiao Zhan's head, caressing his hair bit by bit. Then he approached closer and kissed him aggressively.