ƑƖƑƬƳ ЄƖƓӇƬ

Wang Yibo's voice was very soft but also heavy. Xiao Zhan was still shocked and didn't raise his head for confirmation at the earliest time, so gradually, he began to doubt whether he had heard hallucinations just now.

Baobao?

Which kind of gentleman's guidelines did this come from?

Xiao Zhan raised his eyes without raising his head. He glanced at Wang Yibo and found that Wang Yibo had already started drinking soup.

So he could only continue to drink soup as well.

When Xiao Zhan raised his head again, he had finished the soup.

Wang Yibo asked him, "How is it?"

Xiao Zhan nodded, "It's good."

Wang Yibo smiled at him.

The two stopped talking. Xiao Zhan turned his head and began to enjoy the view of the fountain outside. Wang Yibo continued to drink soup.

And fell deep in thoughts.

He didn't expect that calling out "baobao" would be so awkward and difficult for him to accept. It wasn't like what he had thought at all.

While drinking soup, Wang Yibo recalled Zhou Ze from that day.

How could Zhou Ze say the words 'baobao' so naturally?

But he couldn't?

Wang Yibo began to regret it. He felt that he should have practiced in private. He never fought unprepared battles, not to mention that the other party today was Xiao Zhan.

It was too hasty.

And the response Xiao Zhan gave him wasn't good either.

Neither his face nor his ears turned red.

Basically no response.

Wang Yibo felt he needed to reflect on this.

The waiter served the food nicely on time. The soup was an appetizer, when Wang Yibo finished it, the waiter knocked on the door and came in. Then the waiter placed all the food Wang Yibo ordered today on the table.

The fountain outside shifted. When the waiter left and there were only two people left in the room, the fountain had changed from a little doggie to a little turtle.

Xiao Zhan was curious so he took several more glances as he ate.

With these glances, he saw through the trick.

It was nothing more than the change of the water nozzle and the pressure of the water, resulting in different shapes of water flow.

"You like this fountain?" Wang Yibo suddenly asked.

Xiao Zhan retracted his gaze and picked up the fork in front of him, "I'm seeing it for the first time and was curious how it came out." Xiao Zhan smiled at Wang Yibo, "It gave me some inspiration for designing."

Wang Yibo nodded.

Xiao Zhan, "I sometimes go for a stroll outside when I don't have inspiration. Inspiration is a magical thing, it might just suddenly flash into my mind."

Wang Yibo nodded.

Xiao Zhan originally wanted to continue talking about the things he encountered on the road of designing. However, seeing Wang Yibo's lack of interest and how he only smiled and nodded just to give him respect, he simply gave this up.

The two stopped talking and began to eat.

In fact, after not seeing each other for so many days, Xiao Zhan should have a lot he wanted to say to Wang Yibo.