ƝƖƝЄƬЄЄƝ

It's no wonder why Zhang Kai didn't take Wang Yibo into consideration. Wang Yibo wore a suit and didn't speak. He had a thick coat on his wrist and stood at the door very politely. Zhang Kai had his back towards the door and only quickly glanced at him, thinking he was Xiao Zhan's client.

Xiao Zhan had already taken off Zhang Kai's coat and quickly gave it back to him. Seeing that Zhang Kai wouldn't take it, he could only put it on the chair beside him.

Zhang Kai was still thinking about Xiao Zhan's marriage, but he's a bit calmer now. Thinking that there was still someone standing at the door, he could only ask Xiao Zhan in a quiet voice, "Who is it? Who exactly is it?"

Xiao Zhan smiled at Zhang Kai. While walking over, he raised his hand in the direction of the door.

Zhang Kai followed the direction of his hand and also looked over there, only then did he get a clear look at Wang Yibo's face.

After a brief pause, he suddenly let out a "damn".

Xiao Zhan, "..."

He had known Zhang Kai for so long, how could he not know what Zhang Kai's "damn" meant.

It's seeing a hot guy.

In order to prevent Zhang Kai from doing outrageous things, Xiao Zhan immediately stood beside Wang Yibo.

"Let me introduce you guys." Xiao Zhan said to Zhang Kai, "This is my husband, Wang Yibo."

Xiao Zhan then turned to look at Wang Yibo, "My friend, Zhang Kai."

Zhang Kai performed a stunned on the spot.

While Xiao Zhan was talking, Wang Yibo very naturally picked up the jacket on his wrist and very naturally put it on Xiao Zhan.

At the same time, Xiao Zhan very naturally allowed Wang Yibo to do so and also very naturally put his arms into the sleeves.

Then the two looked at each other and smiled.

However, when Wang Yibo started to help Xiao Zhan button-up, Xiao Zhan seemed a little less natural, as if he was feeling overwhelmed.

Then they started the following conversation.

Xiao Zhan, "Why did you personally come to deliver it?"

Wang Yibo, "Just happened to have time."

Xiao Zhan, "Where did this jacket come from?"

Wang Yibo, "From home."

Xiao Zhan, "You went back home? So troublesome."

Wang Yibo took a glance at Xiao Zhan, "So you still dare to do this next time?"

Xiao Zhan said immediately, "No."

Wang Yibo, "What do you need to do before going out?"

Xiao Zhan, "Check the weather."

Zhang Kai felt a little like an extra.

The scent of lemons in the air.

After Wang Yibo fastened the button, he raised his hand and put his palm on Xiao Zhan's head before turning to face Zhang Kai's curious eyes.

Zhang Kai immediately became prim and proper.

Wang Yibo, "Hello."

Zhang Kai, "Hello."

After this nonnutritive greeting, Wang Yibo didn't continue. He patted Xiao Zhan's head twice and said, "I'll be going first."

Xiao Zhan looked up at Wang Yibo, "Okay."