ƬƜƠ

Xiao Zhan didn't know what Wang Yibo meant. He also doesn't know what Wang Yibo wants.

The scar on the inner thigh?

How can this be said out loud?

The sound insulation in his office...

Isn't very good!

"If Mr. Xiao still has any suspicions, then... " Wang Yibo seemed to want to continue.

Xiao Zhan quickly interrupted him, "I believe it, I believe it."

It's quite simple to check if the two shared a bed and slept on the same pillow, he can just ask the hotel.

"Mr. Wang," Xiao Zhan regained his composure and softened his voice, "You said just now that you want to marry me?"

Wang Yibo, "Correct."

In order to stabilize his mind, as well as to appear more dignified and generous, Xiao Zhan decided to make tea.

He took out the tea leaves, asked, "Why do you suddenly want to get married?"

Wang Yibo said, "I said this just now, I planned to get married this year."

Xiao Zhan felt inexplicable, though he continued to ask, "But why me?"

Wang Yibo said, "I said this just now too, you are very suitable."

Wang Yibo showed had can you stop asking such useless questions particularly written on his face.

Xiao Zhan gulped, and brought out the main point, "But Mr. Wang, we are not familiar with each other."

Wang Yibo nodded, "That is indeed a problem."

Xiao Zhan stopped his hands from moving and waited for Wang Yibo to continue speaking.

Wang Yibo continued, "But if Mr. Xiao agrees to get married, then from hereafter we will have plenty of opportunities to get to know each other better."

Xiao Zhan: ? ? ?

This, isn't the order getting a bit mixed up?

How is it getting married first before getting to know each other?

And not getting to know each other first before getting married?

Xiao Zhan really wanted to converse more in-depth with Wang Yibo, but it was obvious that Wang Yibo does not have much time.

After this passage was over, Wang Yibo's cell phone rang.

It seems to be from an alarm reminder app or someone's message. In short, Wang Yibo only took a glance at it before putting his phone back.

"Mr. Xiao," Wang Yibo collected his suit jacket and stood up, "I still have something to do."

Xiao Zhan stood up as well.

Wang Yibo looked at his watch, "It is 10:23 in the morning right now, I will visit your store again at 3 in the afternoon. At that time, can Mr. Xiao give me an answer? Four and a half hours, will that be enough?"

Xiao Zhan was extremely baffled, "It's enough."

Wang Yibo said, "If you agree, I ask that Mr. Xiao gather all the necessary documents, and then we can go register for the certificate."

Xiao Zhan, "Cert-certificate? This quickly?"

Wang Yibo explained, "I will be on a business trip tomorrow and will only be back on Monday."

Xiao Zhan did the calculations, the business trip would be seven days long, he asked, "Why can't we decide after the business trip?"

Wang Yibo showed a very disapproving expression, "I don't like to delay matters that can clearly be solved quickly."